• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spring Creek Friday night (7-15)

time2getdirty

my cats breath smells
NAXJA Member
Going to meet at beaujo's in Idaho Springs at 7PM Hit the trail after a while... My dad and I are going to be staying the night at the top and then head down spring creek backwards in the morning. I want this to be a fun relaxed night, but I don't want to be waiting for someone open/open on 31"s with no armor who is struggling to keep up... :wierd:

Post in here if you are coming.

Im still a maybe.
No camping for me.
Will have an empty seat if I do go and anyone is interested

Might need to push this back until 7:30pm, its going to be tight getting up there by 7:00 from my house.

Hmmmm, tomorrow might be my last day of work for awhile so I might try to make it. If everything falls the way I want it to I would try to camp with you guys. Ill try to keep you posted!

the rig shuting down Ben?

I'm going minute by minute out here right now. The oilfield can be pretty unpredictable at times. If the rig sits in the dirt for a month it wouldn't hurt my feelings too bad.

More free time equals more wheeling, wrenching and camping trips this summer!

Awesome! hope you guys can make it! Should be a blast, rock lights are nice, but not %100 necessary.

more downpour tonight and at least through monday. if it stays nasty like it is tomorrow as well i wont be going up

Back