• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

michigan wheeling, beer and fire

Fore Wheeler

MWC President
NAXJA Member
thursday, september first macgyver is coming up and we're going wheeling at rocks and vallys.

Mac will be in michigan wednesday night at my house, wheeling on thursday and then back to my house for a bonfire and plenty of beer.

we have plenty of space to put up a camper or a u-haul, this will certainly be a great time.

come and join us

Hopefully my wife can come too...she gets jealous when I get dan time without her being there...

Who's coming?

mac '9/1/11' gyvr

Would be nice to go out of state for some fun and wheeling, but Student Teaching starts August 31st.... Next time maybe...

We will try and make it, it will depend on Jennie's work schedule.

also, she asked me if you were going to try something if we stayed overnight at your house.

I told her maybe

We'll see how gas prices are around that time. I have never been to Michigan but I also can't afford too many 5 hour trips(like the one i'm making Thursday :D) a year! :eek:

Back