• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Redbird Trail Work Day

Rev Den

NAXJA Forum User
May 21st

This is a chance to wheel Redbird free, we work first, then wheel. The MWC has made a commitment to maintain Trail 21 twice a year.

Rev

Last edited:
14th would work awesome, gotta be at a wedding in Bloomington on Sunday. Either one would work though.

Ive got Jason Aldean tickets for the 14th. So the 21st works for me.
Wheel then go! May as well show up at the show all covered in mud! :D

21st for me. Might get the tow rig on the road.:repair: JIM.

Of the two dates, the 21st is more feasible for me. Time and $$ will tell...kind of uncertain with things right now w/ the J.O.B.

Cheese "chance to use the camper again" Man

Neither for me. Ill be in Ireland both those weeks.

I wouldn't mind helping if I could get a seat (since I bet trail 21 is probably not good for stock) and if it was on the 14th (21st I am camping).

i am sure both of those days my son has T-ball and the wife works but i really want to make it to redbird so we will see

Carp I am going to have to make the fall clean up my whole month is already booked. I really wanted to make one or both of these.

You know I'll be there. Cant wait.

I'm there Rev. Also, the guy who lives across from the maintenance building supposedly opened a campground.

Count me in! Here's my directions for the benefit of any newcomers. My first trip to Redbird I spent about 2-3 hours driving around county roads trying to find where we were camping. Hope this helps! If we're not in the location that's linked to on Google maps, we'll be at the smaller campground just north of there (other side of the road).

here it is on Google maps. Zoom out and get your bearings and make your own directions. :D

linky

Or for the graphically challenged: From 54, take county road 1500W to the south. The road will fork, take the left fork and you'll go through a section with lake on both sides. We'll try to be to the smaller campground to the left, otherwise we'll be in the larger area on the right, hopefully up near the top.

Back