• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Central Indiana Meet and greet

FlexdXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
Ok, its that time again fellas. Brendan(bmyohn) and I have been talking about doing a meet and greet somewhere in the area. Throw out some ideas there fellas. I was thinking late January/early february for the date.

Aaron, maybe we're the only people who live in central Indiana? :dunno:

I guess so. Looks like i will have to make some phone calls! :D

I was thinking the 22nd but something came up so how about the 29th or Feb. 6th?

Aaron, maybe we're the only people who live in central Indiana? :dunno:

me and tim are central indiana lol. i dont think i can make it tho. im poor and i have to work every single f*in weekend.

me and tim are central indiana lol. i dont think i can make it tho. im poor and i have to work every single f*in weekend.

I have to work every single weekend, im not broke though. :D

Count me in too. I'm good for whenever and where ever too

Cool, tell Jeremy too! And any of the XJ guys on indyorv are welcome too!

Just give me a time and day. Pretty much any Saturday works for me.

Cher" better start fixing the rig to impress yall" Bear

If we do a little wheeling afterwards like we did last time I'll throw the XJ on the trailer and bring it along too..

If we do a little wheeling afterwards like we did last time I'll throw the XJ on the trailer and bring it along too..

Haven't talked to Jeff in a long time. I lost his number and he hasn't logged on here since July so I don't know what's up with him. May have to drive out there.

Oh and you could just drive the XJ! :D

Bloomington or Columbus unless there are a bunch of guys in the indy area interested.

Well with 4 confirmed people, 2 south of indy, 2 in indy. Some where in between sounds fair.

How about the hooters on the side?

Here is the google maps link

/2 cents

Hooters might be a pain on a saturday though. I don't mind wings and scantly clad wemenz though! :D

Back