• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

M&G in northern IL

XJ-ARNIE

NAXJA Forum User
alright everyone, I'm sure most of you know that we were doing this often, awhile back. Lets set up another one...maybe kinda like a swap meet as well, so we can trade parts before WF. judging by the forum, Nov is looking pretty booked, so lets hear some input. WHEN AND WHERE IS GOOD FOR YOU?!!! dont be afraid to post it, I'm pretty much game for wherever, but it seemed to me we had the best turn out when we had it in the Gurnee area. Fridays or Saturdays work best for me, but I'm pretty flexible. Lets make it count, and lets get a big ol' fat turnout.

I'm in. If its on a saturday, we should keep it later in the day cause I'm sure a few folks around here either work during the day or have other plans for the daytime. I would suggest like 6 or 7pm meet time.

I'm good for any Nov weekend exept 13th and 27th. Open all December though. I'm not too familiar with the Gurnee area exept for Great America exit. So I wont be able to suggest a meetup spot.

Hell, I'm half tempted to get up there for this just to meet Arnie. I go through the Gurnee area frequently during my trips to Green Bay...In the grand scheme of things, it's not that far for me. I'll keep it in mind if you'll allow my attendance.

maybeforme :D

You know Tara and I are in. Were gone last two weekends on Nov. out to AZ to wheel but open any other weekend. Let us Know Craig. Good time to drink some beers and set up convoy plans for Winterfest

Saturday November 6th. 6:00
Buffalo Wild Wings 631 East townline road, vernon hills

is everyone good with this? i know its close, but seems to be the onoly weekend we can line up till december. anyone object?!! I know it aint gurnee, but its over there. If your headed east on 60 (townline) its on the right before you hit 21 (milwuakee)

JOSH!!! ill see you there dude?

10-4 were in for sure. See ya there

John

Out, cant go at that time

Awwwwww crap. I was hoping Sean R was going to be at this one. Guess i will have to wait till winterfest for the humor. You were cracking me up the limited time i got to talk to you last year.

I dont think I'll make it tonight. Too short of notice, plus not enough people to justify the drive. I still think it should be the 1st or 2nd week of December. Gives people plenty of time to figure it into schedules IMO.

well lets plan one for december 11th at 6:00 as well. maybe same place, maybe not. were open to suggestion, and wherever is cool with me. When i was in texas, we used to have the M&G's at the Sonic drive in, and we'd fill the place up with jeeps. it worked out great. of course the weather was nicer, but still its a thought.

well lets plan one for december 11th at 6:00 as well. maybe same place, maybe not. were open to suggestion, and wherever is cool with me. When i was in texas, we used to have the M&G's at the Sonic drive in, and we'd fill the place up with jeeps. it worked out great. of course the weather was nicer, but still its a thought.

This just might happen. I don't anticipate having anything else going on that weekend. As long as funds are in order...

any one else? does anyone have any suggestions other than vernon hills for the next meet and greet. I was thinking somewhere a bit more south, but anything will do....Josh, looking foward to seein you there dude

Back