• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pig Gig Oh-10 Swap Meet

XJosh95

NAXJA Forum User
So, whatcha got? Whatcha lookin for?
IIRC, Nate has a stock gas tank skid for me and some .40 ammo. What we lookin at for the ammo, Nate?

Last edited:
88 MJ steering column. Maroon, auto column shift. Includes ignition tumbler and key.

Chrome P/S headlight bezel for 96 down XJ/MJ.

10lb Source CO2 setup with fixed regulator, bracket and coiled hose. Still has some in it, no idea how much.

Make offers. Open to trades also.

I have:

The Dana 30 C that hold the knuckles, 2 of them, make me an offer.
Stock steering linakge
Stock stabilizer bar
a box of cable boxes

make me an offer.

Rev

88 MJ steering column. Maroon, auto column shift. Includes ignition tumbler and key.

Chrome P/S headlight bezel for 96 down XJ/MJ.

10lb Source CO2 setup with fixed regulator, bracket and coiled hose. Still has some in it, no idea how much. Sold.

Make offers. Open to trades also.

Tinted rear glass and rear quarter glass off of a '00 4-door.

Jet stage 2 chip. Had it on my '00 4.0L, AW4. $100

GSG-5SD. .22LR MP5 clone. 3 clips, 2 stocks, top rail, H&K hardware, Uncle Mikes grip. Will cycle subsonic ammo. $500

Savage .25 nitro RC truck. Lots of accessories and parts. $300.

14' modified V aluminum fishing boat. 20hp evinrude. two livewells, new carpet, new seats, lumber replaced with plastic starboard lumber. Motor has new waterpump, rebuilt carb and fuel pump. Galvanized trailer. $1500. Tax evasion model, no sales tax on boats under 14'. Makes registration a lot easier.

Two kayaks
11.5 Dagger Blackwater, with skirt. Harmony paddle. $450
10' old town, paddle. New. $250.

Need:

Winch solenoid box and remote.

Aux fan for 97+.

Have:

Stock roof rack rails and crossbars from a 01. Shorty rack that goes to B pillar. Free.

I have a 97+ gas tank. Its yours for a sixer of the hard stuff......Dr. Pepper. I have a 29 spline 8.25 with stock gears and LS I don't need anymore. $150 for black letters, $125 for any other color.

I have some misc. dana 44 hub parts I will bring along.
I also have a set of RE Adj Lower arms and upper arms and 4.5" Rockcrawler coils I would trade for a hand gun, if anyone is interested....

Aaron, you wanna bring along those TJ brake lines for me? I'll gladly hook you up with a sixer.

Aaron, you wanna bring along those TJ brake lines for me? I'll gladly hook you up with a sixer.

Yeah, I was wondering what you were talking about. Forgot I had those on the new turdy.

Hey Sean what sizes of lift will those control arms fit. I may be interested in them. Not trading you my pistol for them though.

Last edited:
Yeah, I was wondering what you were talking about. Forgot I had those on the new turdy.

Hey Sean what sizes of lift will those control arms fit. I may be interested in them. Not trading you my pistol for them though.

Glad you figured it out, I would've had to slap you on principle alone. And yeah, don't trade the pistol...You never know when the zombies may come.

Glad you figured it out, I would've had to slap you on principle alone. And yeah, don't trade the pistol...You never know when the zombies may come.

Dude the XD isn't going anywhere. I just remembered I had the rock ring that RedHeep gave me at WF. I will see if my roommate wants it, if not I will bring it along. Thats free too.

APN header for a 91-99. Was going to use it on my 01 but don't want to hassle with the 5 O2 sensors throwing a CEL. $125.

I may get that off you byron, I will check my funds.

Anybody looking for a hitch? 2", Class III...$50.

I need to get rid of this....

2002 Suzuki Eiger ATV
400CC
Manual trans
2 wheel drive
Aftermarket alloy wheels and MUD tires
Rack bag
Extra lights
Runs great, maintained very well, ridden very little.

$2500, make me an offer.

Will deliver to Pig Gig if wanted.

Rev

Back