• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Badlands...........OCTOBER 2nd

REWSTER

BACON!
NAXJA Member
when you guys wanna go, i have been itching to go wheeling and it seems like last year i did a lot more any way the wife wants to go out too so i wanna set something up anyone have any interest in going lets get something togeather and set some dates

and because i know somebody is gonna post it..............we cant make the Hannibal trip aug14/15 sorry :dunno:

Re: Badlands...........

when you guys wanna go, i have been itching to go wheeling and it seems like last year i did a lot more any way the wife wants to go out too so i wanna set something up anyone have any interest in going lets get something togeather and set some dates

and because i know somebody is gonna post it..............we cant make the Hannibal trip aug14/15 sorry :dunno:

Sometime after the pig gig. A guy and his dad who live down the street want to take their rigs out. I figure Badlands would be good for them because redbird will tear them up because they have never wheeled. My roommate should have new tires soon too so maybe the ZJ can hit badlands for the first time.

October 2nd is the day to be at the Badlands. KOH qualifier...

Ill be there atleast friday, saturday and sunday

Sometime after the pig gig. A guy and his dad who live down the street want to take their rigs out. I figure Badlands would be good for them because redbird will tear them up because they have never wheeled. My roommate should have new tires soon too so maybe the ZJ can hit badlands for the first time.

I was kinda thinking after the pig gig it gives enough time to plan and fix random problems that will probably pop up

October 2nd is the day to be at the Badlands. KOH qualifier...

Ill be there atleast friday, saturday and sunday

this would be cool as long as the races start after wheeling hr's wich im sure it would

I was kinda thinking after the pig gig it gives enough time to plan and fix random problems that will probably pop up

this would be cool as long as the races start after wheeling hr's wich im sure it would

I would be good with October 2nd. Probably be my last trip until WF. The jeep will be growing a couple inches and some much needed ride quality.

why not come to Hannibal on the 14th and 15th? :dunno:

J/K I saw your post above :D

maybe the end of September.

BOB

There is Harlan Sept 18th weekend.

this is like a 7 hr drive so i dont think i will be making that either, badlands is fairly close so i can make it there and back in the same day if i have to get home to the kids or something

maybe the end of September.

BOB

i was thinking the end of sep till it was posted that KOH quilafiers will be there the first weekend of oct wich would be fun to watch

im open to any date still

I think we should plan on Oct.

Oct 2nd weekend would work for me.

I'll be there. It's nice living so close.

I will probably be there. I told Egghead so maybe him and Wildman can come out if we bug them enough.

This one is def a maybe for me... With School starting my semester is pretty booked...

If I get the chance, I'll make the 8-10hr drive there and back in a weekend :)

I"ll be there Sept 11th weekend and Oct 2nd weekend.

I would recommend the 2nd of October it looks to be an event of epic proportions!!!

mac 'fall wheelin' gyvr

im gonna tell the wife to take the 2 off, and tell everybody that's been asking me that's the date

I'm gonna try to make this one, Cindy's jeep has been to Moab but not the Badlands. Is anyone camping?

I'm gonna try to make this one, Cindy's jeep has been to Moab but not the Badlands. Is anyone camping?

i will be camping...but not sure if it will be at the badlands or a super secret location...

mac 'undetermined at this point' gyvr

Come on you can make it. Stacey showed me your jeep, looks bad ass.

Back