• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Another MWC wheeling trip Labor day weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRIANHO13

<- Yum Chocolate
Harlan KY, thats right I am going back and any of you who want to go have a good time post up.

I wish, but I just went outside and asked the Jeep and it pissed fluids on my shoe.

Sorry bout that Hale, but it was the best date for a few people that really want to go.......

Sorry bout that Hale, but it was the best date for a few people that really want to go.......

No big deal to me man! Just another great option for the MWC to take advantage of. You're not giving me a wedgie over it.

Harlan is Awesome and All but I like shooting too. I will be back for the Crawl though.

14 hr drive... Nah, I don't think I can pull it... maybe next summer...

Well stacey and are in. We talked it over last night and said hell ya. We will be camping this time. Save me alittle money.

Well stacey and are in. We talked it over last night and said hell ya. We will be camping this time. Save me alittle money.
Make sure the truck is in the right gear so you aren't Stuck at exit 9 again. :D

I'm already signed up for the pig gig, I'm the guy bringing pistol ammo. There's a few K of reloads in the basement already.

Nate, YOU DA MAN! :cheers:

Not much longer after you left. Brad just pull started me. It started in less than 5 feet.

I would love to come, but it makes me nervous wheeling this far away without a tow rig.

Just looked it up, and its a 5 hour drive for me. Not too shabby considering this will be my first outing with the MWC! I actually probably should be in the MWC, but I joined when I lived in Knoxville.
Pending discussion with the wife, we should be arriving late Thursday night, camping and wheeling Friday and Saturday, maybe a last minute ride on Sunday morning, then back on the highway.
BTW, I will be trailering for this event!!!!

:eeks1::roll::wierd::laugh3::callme::lickout:

Not much longer after you left. Brad just pull started me. It started in less than 5 feet.

I'm curious now, what happend with the truck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back