• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hi-Lift Trail Day 2010/ Redbird Aug 21

BOB

MWC geezer
NAXJA Member
Jason at Hi-Lift wanted me to share this with you all.
Looks like a great event.

BOB

Attachments

• trailday[1].pdf
    86.2 KB · Views: 27
I'll be there with Redbird Foundation. It is shaping up to be a great day for everyone involved, try and make sure you can attend!

I'll be there with Redbird Foundation. It is shaping up to be a great day for everyone involved, try and make sure you can attend!

hmmm..... The new Jeep hasn't been to redbird yet even though its has a redbird sticker on it. I may try to come since I am riding to Hannibal with Brendan.

I marked it on the calander. We'll see what happens. To early to tell right now.

I marked it on the calander. We'll see what happens. To early to tell right now.

Same here. I have the Hannibal trip and Pig Gig coming up that i don't want to miss.

Actually, I'm waiting to see if you go Aaron.

You go, I stay home.
You stay home, I go.
:D

Actually, I'm waiting to see if you go Aaron.

You go, I stay home.
You stay home, I go.
:D

:moon: I miss you too Hale! :kissyou:

As of right meow. Me and poorboy87 will be wheeling

It was an awesome turnout, 138 rigs, over 250 people. It was the largest attendance day Redbird has ever had. My son Logan got a big kick out of seeing all the vehicles come pouring through the gate, that was worth sitting in the rain for.

actually yes. we do live together. in a completely heterosexual way.

Back