• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

South Central IN M&G #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlexdXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
Ok guys I think I'm gonna get another Meet and Greet together. When would be a good time for some of you? I will be gone July 1-4, July 24-25 and August 14-15 so I am free other that those weekends. Let me know what you guys think.

I don't know yet. WE can come north a little. WE had it here in Columbus last time since browncountyxj has a couple trails at his place that everyone but me ran since I had no recovery points at the time......and apparently I'm a big sissy!

HAHA ok. I probably won't have my recovery points by then either and probably won't have the tires for it either but I still could possibly attend.

Hate to tease you but I have tow points sitting in my garage but my buddy already has dibs. What size tires do you want to run? Check the for sale section! :D

It doesn't have to be a wheeling event we just had trails fairly close at the last one. I could totally meet up at hooters.....since wings, Jeeps and scantly clad women go together nicely!

Hate to tease you but I have tow points sitting in my garage but my buddy already has dibs. What size tires do you want to run? Check the for sale section! :D

It doesn't have to be a wheeling event we just had trails fairly close at the last one. I could totally meet up at hooters.....since wings, Jeeps and scantly clad women go together nicely!

That's not nice! LOL I could always go for wings. But then I am usually up for about anything.

You know I'll be there. I'll talk to Jeremy when we figure a date to see if he wants to go again.

Tell him to bring the TJ too!

i'll see if i can make it one weekend. i work weekends so it may be tough for me, but i'll see what i can do. I'll have to bring the dodge out since the jeep doesnt have insurance any longer

I have some hooks that go on the front and hook to the unitbody where an aftermarket bumper would go. i am getting ready to pull them off to install my bumper and wont need them anymore.. YOu interested in them?

I have some hooks that go on the front and hook to the unitbody where an aftermarket bumper would go. i am getting ready to pull them off to install my bumper and wont need them anymore.. YOu interested in them?

I'm not but 01 grn XJ is. I have bumpers already!

i'll see if i can make it one weekend. i work weekends so it may be tough for me, but i'll see what i can do. I'll have to bring the dodge out since the jeep doesnt have insurance any longer

:roflmao: Are you gonna sell it next? :D

4WTF is having a M&G at the Hooters in Greenwood on July 15th that you guys could crash. I think it is at 7. Not trying to walk on Aaron's M&G, just throwing out an option.

Last edited:
4WTF is having a M&G at the Hooters in Greenwood on July 15th that you guys could crash. I think it is at 7. Not trying to walk on Aaron's M&G, just throwing out an option.

Thanks for the Info Jesse. Don't know if I can make it but I may try to. Hooters is always a good place to eat and stare at women! :D

So anyone have a date to throw out there for this. I'd like to have a bunch of people show up to this.

Brendan, Robert, Jesse, lets get something going here. How about the 28th of August?

The 28th is a possibility, it is my mom's birthday. But I think i could probably squeeze something in. I'll probably have to be at work by 5. So anything around lunchtime would be perfect.

The 28th is a possibility, it is my mom's birthday. But I think i could probably squeeze something in. I'll probably have to be at work by 5. So anything around lunchtime would be perfect.

Bring her along! :D No but seriously are we doing this at Hooters or does anyone have any good places in mind?

So I was thinking and what do you guys think about maybe meeting at Brown county state park and grilling up some burgers and brats then cruising through the park. Just throwing it out there. Plenty of room to take group shots and if you have kids there are playgrounds throughout the park. I believe it is $5 to get into the park. There is also a pool if anyone wants to swim not sure what they charge.

Last edited:
<cricket's chirping> Hello....hello....hello, is there anybody out there..............

So, any suggestions? I would like to get this off the ground so c'mon guys lets figure something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back