• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Iowa meet & greet #4

nick86

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone interested? Des Moines area or you post you ideas.

depending on time and local, I would be down for a M&G, I would just drive up the car this time though :D

depending on time and local, I would be down for a M&G, I would just drive up the car this time though :D
I hear ya Tyler, I would prolly bring the (new to me) DD, a grand cherokee, as the cherokee is aproaching trail only status.

My rig is not even drivable right now, so no need for me to even consider bringing it. I abought a YJ a while back and have it on the road now, but it is mainly a farm beater and would not want to drive it 2.5 hours up there. I bought a 97 XJ Country last night and might consider driving it up if it would make it...I am also waiting on a title for it so it may not be road worthy by then either. I always have wifeys car, so that is probably what I will drive up. Once we get a few more replys we can get a date that might work chose. And a local venue that allows smoking I assume?? :D

My rig is not even drivable right now, so no need for me to even consider bringing it. I abought a YJ a while back and have it on the road now, but it is mainly a farm beater and would not want to drive it 2.5 hours up there. I bought a 97 XJ Country last night and might consider driving it up if it would make it...I am also waiting on a title for it so it may not be road worthy by then either. I always have wifeys car, so that is probably what I will drive up. Once we get a few more replys we can get a date that might work chose. And a local venue that allows smoking I assume?? :D
The last place was kinda nice, with outdoor eating and & all

someone give Collin a holler. I lost his number when I changed phones.

I will try and run down Collin, Dustin, Paul, Colman, Brian, Watson, Jeremy...and a few others...hell, it is not a meet and great, we all know each other already..we will call it a meet and eat? (and drink!)

there are a few new memebrs in the area, I will see if we can run some down.

very true on the meet & eat(drink), I been away from the forum a bit. Parked the heep & got sidetracked for a bit. Kinda like when you get a new g/f, and have to spend way too much time, NOT taking care of business. Hence the reason I'm in black, wtf?

better pay up and you will be eligible for the members raffle held in the near future! Good stuff going out this time...but ya gotta be a paid up member! :D

I'm in.

I will post something on the JOCCI forum, there are a few more XJ's in the club now that might be interested.

Coleman

Damn that was easy, I was just thinking about getting everyones contact info and "bam" Colman posts up...I have unseen powers :D

*Keeping an eye on this one, might come down...*
Hey now. who invited cheese heads? Tyler is in by default, but we may need to have a vote allowing a packer fan into the mix. j/k

I just figured all you Idiots out walking around could use some exposure to someone with class and knowledge, that is, knowledge about cheese.... :roll:

I just figured all you Idiots out walking around could use some exposure to someone with class and knowledge, that is, knowledge about cheese.... :roll:
It's all good bro all are welcome

Back