• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

lets do it

I'm up for a run on Sat. lets hit somewhere that won't be real crowded!

I've thought about doing something close and easy, likely above Georgetown or Idaho Springs.

Sunday is out of the question.

I may be camping with the boys on Medano Pass (above Great Sand Dunes NP), for those in a southern mood...

It's looking more like a Monday trip for me, if at all. I do want to get to the hills for some scenery.

I can only do Sat. What trails are in GT or Idaho?

Not close for me but sounds fun if it's worth the trip

Not close for me but sounds fun if it's worth the trip
Spring Creek is between the two, not going there.

I'm hoping to clear Saxon, drive over to Lamartine (ghost town) and possibly run Cascade Creek. Lots of senic stuff in the area.

Everything depends on how much snow pack is left in the trees. We have to keep in mind that it's still springtime in the rockies. :)

Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllll snap! I'm on call this weekend. I'll know by 9:00 AM on Monday if I have to work that day. :mad:

We are trapped in the house all weekend but I read on co4x4 that Spring Creek us now open.

Springs folks

Gona do a night run Eagle rock 7:00 pm Sat meet at Home depot lot southgate.

More the better.
JD 7193130005

Eagle rock was fun you guys missed out!

worth the trip. No breakage, not dry but most of the trail is free of snow. Still a little muddy in spots. Had lots of fun. Tried Mt Baldy got about half way up and ran into a drift that covered the entire road about 4 ft deep! so we turned aroud
No pics twas dark and only two of us!

Im in the same boat Mike!

But I wouldnt mind taking the Briarwood some where easyish!
If we don't work, my bud is coming up from Aurora, probably leave here after 10:00.

Give me a hollar if you want to go!

...still have my cell #???

Back