• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall 2015 Redbird Clean-up/Flex Memorial Run Nov 14th

That song came out in 1992... in 2015, in Dugger Indiana, late night at a bonfire, I learned someone could dance to it.

Big 'Not even Hobag could have danced in that fire' Hank
Who knew there could be a duo to it as well?

That song came out in 1992... in 2015, in Dugger Indiana, late night at a bonfire, I learned someone could dance to it.

Big 'Not even Hobag could have danced in that fire' Hank

It was the number one song of 1994...

mac 'scary we made it out of the 90s' gyvr

i am really sad i wasn't there now!

was static x out in 94'?
I was 10 in 94' but still listening to Metallica, Megadeth, AC/DC, Alice in Chains...
I never really enjoyed A of B but I did this weekend.

All I know is this was probably one of my most memorable wheeling trips. I had fun, learned a few things and now I got a game plan for winterfest. Also found out that I need to bring more apple pie than I did next time. One that note thank you to everyone that went to redbird I had great time wheeling with you all.

Thanks for bringing the Apple pie, very cool to use for the memorial shot we did around the campfire. You'll need ample supply of that apple pie for Winterfest. Also if you need a taste tester ever, Fort Wayne isn't that far away.

mac 'some of the best I've had' gyvr

Thanks for bringing the Apple pie, very cool to use for the memorial shot we did around the campfire. You'll need ample supply of that apple pie for Winterfest. Also if you need a taste tester ever, Fort Wayne isn't that far away.

mac 'some of the best I've had' gyvr

Anytime Mac, I'm glad it went down in memory of a great guy. I'll be sure to bring plenty for winterfest don't worry about that. Also next time I come to the Fort I'll bring you a jar.

Anytime Mac, I'm glad it went down in memory of a great guy. I'll be sure to bring plenty for winterfest don't worry about that. Also next time I come to the Fort I'll bring you a jar.

Good deal. Thanks.

I won't tell my wife she missed any until you bring some.

mac 'she loves it too' gyvr

Back