• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FestFest

Well FestFest is officially in the books and everyone is now on the road home. It was a great time and we really appreciate the time and travel people put into making it down, Josh came all the freakin way from Green Bay! There was serious fire power on hand and the STL boys know how to bring the BOOM! It still goes to show that the MWC is a brotherhood above and beyond a wheeling club. Thanks again for all that could make it, we certainly missed those who couldnt, and we enjoyed the drunken calls/messages from our brothern up north! :D

Please excuse me, I have to go dispose of some of the 19# of bacon and sausage, 52 eggs, 8# of hashbrowns, 15# of pulled pork, 1.5 gallons of baked beans, 10# + of nacho cheese, 2 pans of rhubarb crisp, and only good knows how much beer......not to mention Mollys super special cookies and brownies!! :kissyou:

Thanks again gang, we really enjoyed it and Camille asked as soon as everyone left "can we do this again next year, that was fun!?!?!"

Cheese "good times w/ even better friends" Man

Looks like I need to pencil this in for next years. I got home around 9:30 this morning from the office.

Home safe and sound, now for a whole LOT of gun cleaning.

Just sent Josh home after a light meal, hope he survives the 90+ heat with no AC.

Had a awesome time, Tyler and Camille are great hosts. Always good to see old friends, and meet some new ones.

I was not able to outlast the kids this time, but I gave it a good shot. Drank a lot of homebrew.

I'll go through the pics and video as soon as I get caught up with some work stuff.

:cheers:

Look for a Brewfest announcement shortly.

Thanks again gang, we really enjoyed it and Camille asked as soon as everyone left "can we do this again next year, that was fun!?!?!"

Cheese "good times w/ even better friends" Man

It was a blast. Surprised Camille wants us back after that weekend, but she is an awesome person and is use to the craziness since she married CHZMAN. But its great hanging out with MWC friends and meeting new ones. If its penciled in for next year you know I'll do my best to make it.

Good times, just got home about an hour ago! My new gun performed flawlessly and the AR and AK were badass guns. Josh showed off the skills he has with his gun and the tannerite went boom! :D

That was a great shot, just a slight overcompensation for the wind...

Got some decent video, but the colors are weird. Not sure what's up with that. I'll try to upload tomorrow.

Thanks Tyler and Camille for an awesome event, always thrilled to see some familiar faces as well as meet some new people. Spent most of the weekend just sitting in the shop and BSing, and I'm always up for that. And the drive seems to get a little shorter each time too!

Had a blast ! Thanks for having us Tyler and Camille.
it Was a great time and once again I felt right at home B.s.ing with MWC guys.

Justin was asking if whoever it was that got the video of them emptying the assault rifles into the pond would post it up.

my buddies said to make sure to thank you for letting non members in on the action. They were shocked to have people from different states with such familiar attitudes and interests.

tannerite sales will go up a bit around here also.

The handful of pics and videos I took are uploading now to Photobucket, currently at 10% of 487 MB

Here's a couple decent pond scum killing clips...

Looks like I need to try again on Josh's furnace shot, doesn't look like it uploaded.

Here's Josh's shot. Guess I should have zoomed in, but I wanted to show the distance.

I think we were well beyond the 100 yd safety zone of the tannerite! :D Nice shot Josh! :explosion:

Awesome time!! Look forward to doing it again!

Thanks for the compliments on the good shot.

Next time we'll pack up more tannerite. Josh want bigger boom.

I would also like to say thanks to you guys again for coming but also for leaving me with a clean shop. I just burnt the trash and that is literally all I had to do, the shop was as clean as when we started. I took the bag(s) of beer cans out to the big shop and all I can say is damn, there was a lot of beer drinking going on out there :cheers:

We went through somewhere between 4 and 5 gallons of homebrew, too!

And like 5 pounds of cookies and Brownies too!

I would also like to say thanks to you guys again for coming but also for leaving me with a clean shop. I just burnt the trash and that is literally all I had to do, the shop was as clean as when we started. I took the bag(s) of beer cans out to the big shop and all I can say is damn, there was a lot of beer drinking going on out there :cheers:
and you should have acquired a black folding chair

Back