• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rangley -Grand Junction Bash!

When do you want the Rangley-GJ Bash to take place?

• june 7-12

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • june 14-19

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • june 21-26

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
$hitty news :mad:

my ex decided to change a few things around on me, so the only weekend i can have my sons birthday party is the rangley weekend. and he don't want to have it there. :bawl:

so as sad as i am to say it, and i very rarely do i'm out.

sorry man!

Gawdammit this one is creeping up on me too....... Hope I can get the stalling/no run issue with the BOR rig solved AND get the steering issues fixed and make this.....

Jmax - sucks ya cant make it buddy, ill have to get with ya on another trip

troy, keep me posted if you are gonna go or not, if you dont, and no one else posts up, i probably wont go. nothing good will come from rollin out there solo :dunno:

I've still got this fawked up neck thing happening, but gawdammit I can't keep missing out on 'wheeling! :mad:

It'd probably be just the weekend for me as well. Maybe leave on a Weds or Thurs and head home on Sunday if I can get the night off of work.

I think Kevin (fireLt.) will still be coming out for the weekend part....... right Kev? :dunno:

Last edited:
ya im thinking get there to set up camp the 23rd, wheel 24th 25th and head home morning of 26th

Well, pending Troys decision, this trip is cancelled. Aside from troy, there is no one going

Sent a PM to Kevin.

I thought we had some COJeeps guys interested along with some RME Utah guys...... :dunno:

Kevin said he is out.

CoJeeps doesnt have anyone that wheels stuff like that.

The main Utah guy (JmaxJ) had some personal issues that are hindering him from coming. I am not sure of the others will come out then, and if they do, they are all comp buggies and be running different stuff then.

Which brings us to here

Well shit. I guess it ain't worth the haul up there for just two of us.

Shall we try to run Spring Creek that weekend? Snow should be passable by then I'd think. :thumbup:

We can do that or maybe hit up Trough. let me know. I still wanna wheel that weekend But completely agree Rangley isnt gonna be as safe or fun with just 2 people :(

I am also very down for running the likes of 21 road or billings that weekend as well. Just let me know what you are thinking

Yeah...... ya ain't getting the BOR rig on Billings..... :twak: 21 Road would be bad enough.

If I'm going that far..... I'd just as well keep going to Moab.......

Can't really commit to any of this anyway...... not until I get junk fixed.

LOL I had to TRY!!!!!!
:D

But let me know whats going on, there is still a few weeks. Hoping to salvage something of the weekend :dunno:

Billings is a lot easier on a rig than 21 Road. I'll be going to Spring Creek that Saturday, it seemed like a few others from COJeeps might try for that too. I'd still love to make it down to Rangely and also wheel 21 Road/Billings again. Maybe early fall, when it starts cooling off? Labor day weekend? Thats when I went lto G.J. last year and it wasn't too hot.

Well it's been 8+ years since I ran 21 Road so I suppose it could be quite a bit harder..... I've never ran Billings, but all I've heard/read is that it's more of a buggy trail unless a person is ok with body modifications........ which I am not. :D

Something later in the season would be awesome. I'd like to run trough after seeing ricks rig go thru on 33's... got some vacation time I'm dying to use for a moab trip! If its something that i wont completely dent the crap out of my rig on I'm in!

I didn't think Billings Canyon was all that bad at all, and it was very well maintained with good winch points at all of the obstacles. 21 Road was a bunch of huge rock just dumped into a creek bed, took a bit more effort to find your way through it and there were no winch points that I saw.

Back