• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Redbird Trail Work Day

And of course...the cutest passenger in the bunch.

Happy to help. She was glad to have a spot for the day and she determined you're not as bad as we all make you out to be! Sorry we had to leave Saturday night, I think you almost had her convinced to skip on Sunday though... closer than I ever get to talking her into it!

Thanks again everyone, had a great time and we'll be there in the fall I'm sure!

Happy to help. She was glad to have a spot for the day and she determined you're not as bad as we all make you out to be! Sorry we had to leave Saturday night, I think you almost had her convinced to skip on Sunday though... closer than I ever get to talking her into it!

Thanks again everyone, had a great time and we'll be there in the fall I'm sure!

She's also a good camera operator! :D

As El Prez I would like to extend my thanks to those that took part in the clean up. I wish I could have made it out but it was not in the cards this time around (8 hours of driving one way). It is appreciated by the chapter as well as Redbird. As I did get the random drunken call, sorry I was not able to take either one of them...this ol' man was sleepin!!

I am hoping to make the fall one again this year if time and $ permits.

Thanks again gang!!

Had a great time at my first trail clean up and certainly don't intend for it to be the last. Rev graciously let my excited son Luke (8) talk his head off when we got there Friday night. Luke was still wound up as we started for home Saturday night, then crashed and slept for nearly 3 hours of the ride...that's how I know he had a great time, too.

I highly recommend this to those members such as myself who don't make as many events as I would like. Smaller group and more laid back than WF. Great people, great times, can't wait for the next one!

Had a great time at my first trail clean up and certainly don't intend for it to be the last. Rev graciously let my excited son Luke (8) talk his head off when we got there Friday night. Luke was still wound up as we started for home Saturday night, then crashed and slept for nearly 3 hours of the ride...that's how I know he had a great time, too.

I highly recommend this to those members such as myself who don't make as many events as I would like. Smaller group and more laid back than WF. Great people, great times, can't wait for the next one!

We figured he was hiding a bag of sugar somewhere and eating out of that the whole time! I could tell he ahd a good time except when my tires cleared and attacked him! :D

Please pass along the foundations appreciation for the trail clean up effort that NAXJA-Midwest Chapter put in at Redbird.

Shawn told me you brought a bus?

I haven't had a chance to ride trail 21 yet but I will be out on Memorial day after everything calms down and ride it.

Without support from clubs like yours Redfbird would not be as great a place to wheel as it is!

Thanks again

Victor L. VanGilder
President, Redbird Foundation

Please pass along the foundations appreciation for the trail clean up effort that NAXJA-Midwest Chapter put in at Redbird.

Shawn told me you brought a bus?

I haven't had a chance to ride trail 21 yet but I will be out on Memorial day after everything calms down and ride it.

Without support from clubs like yours Redfbird would not be as great a place to wheel as it is!

Thanks again

Victor L. VanGilder
President, Redbird Foundation

Awesome. Redbird is by far the best place around here to wheel and I appreciate that they allow us to maintain trail 21 for them and give us freedom to design bypasses around dangerous/pain in the ass obstacles.

Back