• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spring creek Oct 9th

I'm out... REALLY wanna go, but found out earlier tonight that we're having a brunch/party thing for my grandma's bday :banghead:

You didn't miss much. I'll never go on that trail again. Felt like beaver lake or WTF ever that trail was that would never end in BV. It started to snow. And bfg at's suck with open diff. Just sayin. Got lotsa pics I'll post in trip report thread when home.

You didn't miss much. I'll never go on that trail again. Felt like beaver lake or WTF ever that trail was that would never end in BV. It started to snow. And bfg at's suck with open diff. Just sayin. Got lotsa pics I'll post in trip report thread when home.

Kinda figured you didn't like it much... I can't complain. It's close and I got to scrach my new to me diff cover! :D

Still had a fun day though.

True ADD/ADHD right there...................... A true wheeler is in it for the long haul as well as the short and sweet!!

Sounds like Im would like Spring Creek!!

You guys have fun! I was really hoping to get Spring Creek ran before the snow flies this year........ Guess it'll have to wait for next Summer.

Fawkin' BOR rig has me stumped. Gonna haul it to the storage lot and get it outta my sight for the winter because all it does is piss me off right now...... :mad:

Sorry to hear about all the trouble Troy! For what it's worth I wanted to run Spring Creek too........ I will run it with you next summer :D

I dunno why Mike thought Spring Creek was a long trail....... it really isn't unless you're stuck with a bunch of ill-equipped rigs and inexperienced drivers.........

It's the drive down from the top that sucks donkey-peppers.

just seemed like it took forever. and with as few obsticles as there was made it even more drawn out.
the whole trail and trip down felt like the drive to eagle rock, the trail, and then the drive back down lol
just was a lot of driving for such little gratification

ah, i was anticipating a response to that. just figured it would be from flores or mason...

speaking of flores, has that rat f*** paid up yet or what?!

the whole trail and trip down felt like the drive to eagle rock, the trail, and then the drive back down lol

It all highway to and from Spring Creek! How's that ANYTHING like the miles of seemingly endless washboard, 20 mph dirt road from Broadmoor to Eagle Rock?????

The trip down from the top of Spring Creek is your own fault - shoulda just turned around and 'wheeled back down...... :D

Yeah, from the 'Springs it's a haul........ not unlike Eagle Rock is for us Denver guys...... but what trail ISN'T a haul really?

At least you got to go friggin' wheeling............ Quitcherbitchin. :D

just seemed like it took forever. and with as few obsticles as there was made it even more drawn out.

Strap a JATO to your Jeep and run Spring Creek again, I bet you get a rush then......... :laugh:

Strap a JATO to your Jeep and run Spring Creek again, I bet you get a rush then......... :laugh:

It's gotta be better than strapping a VATO to your jeep........ which would be like having Flores riding shotgun......
SmileySuicide.gif

:D

It's gotta be better than strapping a VATO to your jeep........ which would be like having Flores riding shotgun......
SmileySuicide.gif

:D

:roflmao:I wonder just how much trouble one would get into for strapping a VATO to their Jeep.................. :roflmao:

:roflmao:I wonder just how much trouble one would get into for strapping a VATO to their Jeep.................. :roflmao:

Probably quite a bit......... I believe some refer to that as a "South Texas Death Ride"....... :shhh:

Back