• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pig Gig Oh-Ten Sept. 4, 2010

Great time as usual. I am fortunate to hang out with cool people who will let me shoot their guns. :D

Neal officially has gun fever and spent most of yesterday researching what he wants and checking prices online. I don't think he will get anything powerful, but I am sure it will be cool.

You know, I don't have one of those files but, I think I just got my first pic for it! Good call!

Maybe you should put them on MidwestXJ, that way if you're not in the chapter you can't reap the benefits!

I'm glad everybody had a good time. I just want to know who put the 12 rounds of .243 ammo in the trash? They make large bangs when tossed in the fire.

Also found, but not in the same way, a red cable dog tie out. A stainless steel water bowl. An ammo can with half a box of 12 ga., almost 2 boxes of 20 ga. & a box + of .22-250.

I'm pretty sure I know who everything belongs to.

JIM.

Had a really good time, Meganne too. I never thought darkness would be the only thing stopping her from killing paper! I think seeing Lar and Jenny shooting gave her the extra push of confidence she needed to realize that girls can rock guns too. Thanks for the great time everybody! Can't wait til next year.

I'm glad everybody had a good time. I just want to know who put the 12 rounds of .243 ammo in the trash? They make large bangs when tossed in the fire.

Also found, but not in the same way, a red cable dog tie out. A stainless steel water bowl. An ammo can with half a box of 12 ga., almost 2 boxes of 20 ga. & a box + of .22-250.

I'm pretty sure I know who everything belongs to.

JIM.

Yeah, I was past vincennes before I realized I left the chain there. I got Lucy's dishes though so that must belong to Nate and Jenny.

Yeah, I was past vincennes before I realized I left the chain there. I got Lucy's dishes though so that must belong to Nate and Jenny.

it does. Was around Dayton when I realized I had forgotten it.

No big deal, that's the travel dish. I got their food dishes.

Dogs were still sleeping yesterday, they really wore themselves out running free.

Had a really good time, Meganne too. I never thought darkness would be the only thing stopping her from killing paper! I think seeing Lar and Jenny shooting gave her the extra push of confidence she needed to realize that girls can rock guns too. Thanks for the great time everybody! Can't wait til next year.

I shot several guns too. Not sure I hit any targets, but I did shoot.

Sue

I shot several guns too. Not sure I hit any targets, but I did shoot.

Sue

That's no big deal Sue! If you shoot enough rounds, the odds will eventually be in your favor and you'll hit what you're aiming for! At least that's what I keep telling myself.

That was my .243 ammo. I left it in the back of Rev's truck. He must have thought it was empty.

That was my .243 ammo. I left it in the back of Rev's truck. He must have thought it was empty.

I actually found it before it went to the fire. I learnt that lesson last year. Only had 1 .22 make it to the fire this year. I also found 2 20ga. shells in with the hulls.

I actually found it before it went to the fire. I learnt that lesson last year. Only had 1 .22 make it to the fire this year. I also found 2 20ga. shells in with the hulls.

Well I guess hang on to it until next time I see you.

Back