• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Memorial Day

Frank Z

NAXJA Forum User
For those that are so inclined to join my family and I, we'll be paying our respects to PFC. Seth Stanton on Memorial Day. I'll be at the Safeway on W.Colorado Ave. Monday at 10:AM and will depart no later than 10:15.

Let me know here or via PM so I know who to wait for.

I'll be in our silver Dodge Stratus.

I apologize for the short notice and hope that some of you can attend. This is not formal by any means, just something that I want to do.

mgusaribbon.gif

I hope the trip went well Frank. I would love to see the memorial in person some day. Too bad I had to work. Thank you to all the men and women in this great country for all the work you do and all of your sacrifices!

Frank's family and mine didn't go to the memorial today, we went to Seth's grave on the west side of town and left some flowers -- yellow roses from the Zimkas' and a peace lily from my family -- Thank you Seth for you sacrifice, so that others might not have to.

Ooooo Alright. I was a little confused! My bad.

Rest In Peace Seth! Thank you so much for everything.

Back