• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Opinions Needed

Rocketman

NAXJA Forum User
WHICH LOOKS COOLER... aka MEANER... (notice I said cooler not necessarily more useful)

CUSTOM POWDER COATED ROCK BUMPER with Brush guard and D rings

OR

BUSHWACKER FLARES...

Men & Boys of all ages welcome to participate!! :wierd:

RE6030 3.5" INCH LIFT BFG 31X10.5 AT's

Last edited:
It depends on the rig. On a stock height and tired rig, I like the bumper, but on a rig with a big lift and tires, I like the bushwackers.

i think a bumper should definatly come before wackers, and wackers look alot better when the xj has bumpers first or else they look out of place IMO

Im going with the bumper too. If you ever need it for other then looks, you have something to help you get out of your situation. So it will serve a use other then looks. Most people think that Bushwackers look good only with 35''+ tires, but that can be a personal thing.

flares are for sissies with flare laws...
I <3 Nebraska!

they really only do....... nothing for the rig

bumper...

Bushwacker flares are gay. :)

I found another reason they are useless two weeks ago. I was telling one of the guys to look out his window so he could see which way his tires were pointing, but he said he couldn't see his tire because of his BUSHWACKER FLARES !!! :wierd:

Get the bumper.....

Definately the bumper! Unless you have issues with tire coverage the bushwhackers are pretty much just for looks and are easy to damage if you lean yer rig over on a rock. A front bumper is going to give you way more BANG for your buck.

bumper, of course... bushwackers are a waste of money... everyone knows that people buy them for looks alone, since they rip off! :cheers:

bumper baby!

brandon

I saw this ad in a magazine where this Asian guy had weights hanging from his sack....

Back