• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1990 xj in tx for sale

jeepxjguy2001

NAXJA Forum User
I have a silver 1990 jeep xj with a mildly overhauled 4.0 inline six. The engine has had the main bearings replaced in 1999 with a new crank(I presume most people change the crank)(not done by me but previous owner) and new connecting rod bearings about a month ago done by me) xj has about an eight and a quarter in lift in the rear with about 5in in the front. I am running a 34.10.50 on 15 superswampers which are just a couple of months old. The lift in the front is 3 in lift coils and a 2in spacer while the back is a 3in add a leaf with a 1.5-.75 block and a lift shackle. Has really good flex mostly from the back but still does pretty good in the front. I have bushwacker cutout fender flares with a decent amount of fender well cutout but not too much that it looks sloppy. As another mod I have a 4x4 posilock for the stock dana 30 axle. I have after-market bumpers the rear is a tube bumper while the front is off of a cj-7. I do have a rectangle k&n filter. For stock replacement parts, here is my list... fuel injectors, distributor with recent tune up so new cap, rotor, spark plugs and wires, timing chain, all new sensors except o2, flywheel, motor mounts, radiator, waterpump, alternator, starter, battery, ignition coil, all grounds check and reconnected, computer, fuel pump and filter, brakes are about 5 months old, rear wheel cylinders, new stock gears in rear dana35, rear driveshaft, rear slipe yoke on t-case, new ujoints on front axle, nearly all steering joints replaced, tracbar replaced, carpet removed for bedliner but beadliner has come off in most places, new speakers(all four), fan clutch, glasspack( which has lost some packing and sounds pretty good, thats about all that i can think of off of my head but if i remember i will post again. also pics will hopefully be up soon. I am hoping to recieve $5,000 but I understand this is an older truck with a lot of miles so I want to be fair. Dont get aggravated if you think it is too much please just say so. I have tried to keep it pretty good shape so i dont go offroad much(havent in about 5-6months) but I have definately been offroad so it does have some of the effects of that like scratches, paint missing in the fender wheel but it looks good.

again pics soon

phyllip
rowlett, tx
call- 214-577-6611
or email [email protected]

pics on website

here are a few older pics with 5in of lift or so with 31" xterrains now i am same height infront with a little more than 8" in rear with 34" swampers

Sorry miscommunication. I was asking about the tow hooks. I would like the wackers but I REALLY need the tow hooks, think you could work me a deal?

the only tow hooks that i have are one the front and are welded on ... came like that from my friends cj-7 so if you would like to bring a plasma cutter to my house you can have them

Back