• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Check out Adam's new custom LA's!

very cool, when we doin mine?

Ha, it was not easy, or quick. I didn't go to school monday cuz I was so exhausted from working from 9am sat morning til 1130 pm sunday night. (with a few hours of sleep of course) Granted, we had to replace my brake lines(ruptured one while on the highway, boy that was fun) and I had to swap ends on my flowmaster 40 series, cuz it had an offset inlet, center outlet, and I needed the ends flipped. So yeah, not quick, but very rewarding. I'll have costs posted up once Derek tells me what I still owe him. I already paid 200, and then 250 for the tomken crossmember.

I don't know what the total cost is yet....have to find all the receipts. If I remember right, the arms themselves (not the cross member) is going to run about $250-$300.

Now we have to do mine.....front and rear! Plus we have to make the bracketry to mount it to since I don't have the cross member. Dang ZJs

One thing Adam didn't mention was that in addition to bolting in the cross member (which uses 6 bolts instead of the stock 4 bolts), it is also welded on in 4 small places (so grinding will be necessary if he ever wants to remove the tranny :) )

Derek

FiFo said:
Hm... You need to make a set for your rear too. Oh, and while your at it, make two sets. :)

like this?
139689271_456468259_0.jpg

139688657_456466039_0.jpg

it was a concept kit made by RE i belive. its a buddys jeep.

Jason-RJR said:
NO WAY! hahaha. Now they need to discontinue that lower arms only longarm kit that they make.

They should call that company Terasux.

When it comes to XJ stuff, sure. ;) They've got a LOT of cool things though that actually work, just like damn near every other company out there. There's good and bad everywhere...

Back