• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1999 XJ $10,000 OBO

SPXJ

NAXJA Forum User
1999 black cherokee, 124,000 miles, 4.0 inline 6 cylinder, automatic, power windows & door locks.
Full interior cage
ARB lockers front and rear.
High pinion D30 front with alloy axles
Ford 8.8 rear
Suspension seats
4 point harnesses
Onboard air separate from the ARB's
Custom front bumper with winch
Custom rear bumber with full size spare (tire carrier swings out to access back hatch and down to remove spare)
Three link front suspension 1 1/4" hiems, Bilstein 7100 remote resivour shocks
Rear leaf springs with TNT Ubolt eliminator kit with Doetsch Tech 2.0 remote resivior shocks
(4) 35" Good Year MTR Kevlars on Mickey Thompson (made by Alcoa) forged aluminum Beadlocks
(1) 35" old style MTR spare on an allied steel beadlock
OR Fab rear quarter armor with rock rails
Rock rails
Unibody has been plated from the rear to forward of the firewall (I have the additional stiffeners for the forward section, just not installed yet. I may install before sale).
Transfer case skid
Gas tank skid
Overall in decent shape.
Asking $10,000 OBO

I also have a HP Dana 60 with ARB and Ford 9" with 14 bolt outers and Detroit locker for sale separately or make a deal with the XJ.

Pretty sure we ran into each other last year on broken mirror out at superstition. I remember the or fab quarter sliders. I was in the white XJ. Nice rig. Pictures aren't doing it justice. Glws

Good to hear from you Tom. If it doesn't sell I'm going to put new axles in it and wheel it for a couple more years. I have a hp D60 front and a rear 9" with 14 bolt outers ready to go.

Post up details on the D60 and Ford 9".

The D60 & 9" are not for sale at this time. When or if the XJ sells then they will be posted for sale. If the Cherokee doesn't sell, then they will get installed in my XJ.

yup, i knew i knew this rig lol Here are some action shots from 2013

IMG_0553_zps700f0b3a.jpg

IMG_0554_zpsfdf3fa3d.jpg

I wish I had more pictures of my rig in action. It been everywhere but I have no picture proof!

Not enough damage to your Jeep Steve.
It's either been photo shopped, or you know how to wheel.

:gee:

Back