• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Can I have every ones opinions please...

You better buy it before he changes his mind!

Take it to a mechanic first, pay him for an evaluation on the engine, drive train, all the stuff that leaves you stranded.

He's over on CO4x4 (don't let that scare you away), really nice Guy, and Sweet XJ, looks even better in person. Bought some tires and wheels from him awhile back.

Some long arm kits go for $2K on their own right and he's probably got another $2K just in the ARB's. If it runs it's a steal IMO.

I know the guy, he use to work for Poison Spyder Customs years ago as a fab-ologist with Cliff Slay.

He is good people, the amount of time I managed to work with him. The long arm kit he probably made him self, he does good work.

Sweet XJ, newer motor, looks clean. Your coming back now to the XJ world?

Yeah, I saw that last night - definitely looks to be a bargain........ :thumbup:

haha I was looking for preludes cause I need fuel economical car, (dont worry, just as a second car I would never ditch the Jeep) and I saw your ad. When it said I want another Jeep I was wondering who was that crazy, now I know lol.

Navy PM me a link to your prelude ad, I have a buddy who'd be interested depending on price.

YA!!!!!!!!!!!! prelude will be sold tonight and im going out to look at this 97 cant wait suiper excited if i get this bike who wants to go do a medium to difficult trail on sunday?

Back