• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Easter Jeep Safari

PC-UT-XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Have any of you recieved your EJS trail assignments? I sent in my stuff at the beginning of feb, but havent recieved ne thing yet. im jus wundrin if they wont mail out ne thing until after march 15th.

What's a trail assignment?:D J/K I'm gonna pay my $40 for the cool dash plaque and window sticker for the BLM but I don't wanna play with the groups of 30. I'll hit the trails on their off days so they wont be as crowded. You're welcome to hit the trails with our group if you have any unscheduled days. We'll be there from the 2nd(Friday) to the 8th(Thursday).And we're staying at the Archview Resort Campground and Cabin place. Do ya wanna hook up down there?

You'll probably get yours around the 15th, the drawing is on the 3rd so it takes a little time to get eveything together and mail them out. Paitence Grasshopper. :) TC

phew, i was starting to get ancy. im scheduled with the safari tues-sunday, but ill be there from the first saturday prob. aren't we doing a naxja run there?

Back