• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Castle Rock M&G, Sat., 11/10, 1 PM

M&G on the 10th??

• Yes

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fred

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
You guys all have adhd.

It was clear that I was waiting to hear from Troy, because he was working on another place to meet.

That is a no go, and Tom did give his blessing for Lost Coffee, 390 Perry Street, so I say go for it. If Tom shows up we can have a raffle, if not, just drink coffee.

So let's vote. I say go for it, but there is still the toys for tots run when we could have a raffle and a M&G.

Last edited:
I'm assuming this was for 1300 still. Rost Coffee in Rastle ****?

If my Mom doesn't show up in town, I might well swing by for a cup o joe -- can't commit yet though.

Wow! Five people might show up.

Ya gotta start somewhere... :)

good post-coffee brews at the Bar Next Door -- next to the Castle Cafe on Wilcox...

FWIW I've left the day open and am planning to be there. I figure it'll turn out fine with or without the BOD/raffle.

And if post-coffee drinks are in the plans I think I owe Flores a drink or two for some emergency over the phone troubleshooting a while back...

I'll be there. It sounded like Tom will be there. I think Justin has bowed out. Troy hasn't committed and Castle Rock was his idea. The raffle, :dunno:

Troy hasn't committed and Castle Rock was his idea.....

You're welcome.....:D

Not sure I can make it. Car shopping/buying is the priority that day and 1pm is right smack in the middle of it.

If we buy sumpthin' by then..... we'll cruise out there. Hey.... it'll be a Cherokee ... of sorts..... ;)

I'll be there. It sounded like Tom will be there. I think Justin has bowed out. Troy hasn't committed and Castle Rock was his idea. The raffle, :dunno:

Yeah I wont be able to make it. I was roped into helping with a flooring project at Jenns new dance studio location this weekend.

I think we should do a combined raffle between the two Meet and Greets.

Everyone-

The BOD has two items left over from this years COFest raffle.

The first item is steering setup that we received from the National BOD. The manufacture is unknown. Hopefully Tom sees this and can tell us what brand it is.

Second item is a certificate from Serious Offroad. It is also for a steering linkage setup.

Our idea was to raffle this items off. But instead of a buying raffle tickets we thought to enter the raffle you could donate a NEW toy for us to give to the Toys for Tots event before Christmas.

Tom, Fred, Troy, does everything above sound good to you guys?

Sounds food to me.

Back