• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

interesting fact:

XJ_ranger

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
my 1992 d35 loaded with gear oil, drums, carrier, shafts, pinion and yoke (that i still need to ship to bob) weighs less than my hp 44 with nothing on it save for gears and a diff cover... shafts, knuckles, hubs, calipers and rotors are all off, and this thing has fawking 3/8" wall diamiter tube (im guessing)

rediculus...

you go die now

i was trying to show off my cool stuff....
and you had to belittle me...

jerk!

XJ_ranger said:
my 1992 d35 loaded with gear oil, drums, carrier, shafts, pinion and yoke (that i still need to ship to bob) weighs less than my hp 44 with nothing on it save for gears and a diff cover... shafts, knuckles, hubs, calipers and rotors are all off, and this thing has fawking 3/8" wall diamiter tube (im guessing)

rediculus...

BOB broke another D35?

XJ_ranger said:
and this thing has fawking 3/8" wall diamiter tube... rediculus...

What is wall diameter? That is rediculous.

Capitalization, punctuation and spelling are requirements for earning my respect. Take heed, Ranger. OliveDrabCJ7 could use a lesson too.

Lawn Cher' said:
Capitalization, punctuation and spelling are requirements for earning my respect. Take heed, Ranger. OliveDrabCJ7 could use a lesson too.

I am a product of the california public school system...

at least i dont try and get away with stuff like "u" and "ur" and crap like that

BOB wants to carry a spare yoke, 'cuse he lilled one at WF

XJ_ranger said:
I am a product of the california public school system...

I think ur just lazy, and have a lame excuse. It reminds me of the situation with ADD these days... back when I was growing up, kids were just stupid or lazy, they didn't have a convenient medical excuse.

Last edited:
Lawn Cher' said:
I think ur just lazy, and have a lame excuse. It reminds me of the situation with ADD these days... back when I was growing up, kids were just stupid or lazy, they didn't have a convenient medical excuse.
HA! that is great

Opie i'm so sorry that i belittled you. Please forgive me for stealing your thunder. My humblest apologies kind sir.

Lawn Cher' said:

Which were you?

CRASH

Lawn Cher' said:
Neither; I was shunned for being both fat and smart.
So you did the only thing possible with a combination like that ... and became an engineer. So now when you are shunned you don't have to blame it on being fat and smart, you just tell people you're an engineer and they understand immediately.

:fuse:

Eagle said:
So you did the only thing possible with a combination like that ... and became an engineer. So now when you are shunned you don't have to blame it on being fat and smart, you just tell people you're an engineer and they understand immediately.

ROTFLMAO....

Too damn funnay ! Nice call H.

Lawn Cher' got dissed...... :worship: :worship:

I KNEW it was in you Eagle.! :D

Eagle said:

Precisely. :sunshine:

Lawn Cher' said:

Good point. I agree.

Why can't we all just get along? And won't *somebody* think of the children?

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:D :kissyou: :D

Back