• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Local trails condition

Friday May 5th (weekend of SoCalFest) is a AAT workday, but I am sure there will be other workdays before that.

You could go (with a friend) and check the trails and report back to us here.

I've been kicking around the idea but I'm just getting over that upper respiratory funk that's been going around. Not a good idea to have to dig the truck out in the muck.
The rain has been a real PITA as far as getting anything done on the XJ.

Last edited:
You could go and check the trails and report back to us here.

I suppose but only if it's raining again tomorrow. 2N49 that is; not the other one.
:nono:

I"m hoping to get out January 21/22 for maintenance, it's been too long. That's pending on me getting the seal for my 231 tailcone installed and the shaft put back together. I've been so busy at work that I haven't gotten around to doing that.

I suppose but only if it's raining again tomorrow. 2N49 that is; not the other one.
:nono:

:rolleyes:
This guy's full of s**t.

I walked out on the front porch for a nice view of Butler Peak and after a very brief moment decided I had warmer things to do.

20170113_075838_resized.jpg

:twak:

Must have been the coffee talking.

Wish I could make it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Back