• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What do you need to get done before SCF?

Build it, you'll be happier. And then you can make the tires and wheels match you heep...extra spares.

And definately much cheaper! I say that without even beginning to shop the others.

Dirtbound rock sliders on, busted a self tapping bolt in the process but oh well

sll.jpg sl.jpg

Save up for filling the tank.

:/

As I said in a previous post, my rig’s wheelable as is. But I sure would like to take a day next week to do a couple of things on it and I’ve been working my ass off lately trying to meet deadlines I can’t control. I seriously shouldn’t even be going to Big Bear, but screw it I’m going come hell or high water. So my issue isn’t gas money, it’s time.

Steering upgrade and maybe front stiffeners.

Steering was installed which lead to death wobble. Loose trackbar adjustment nut, loose trackbar reinforcement bracket, allighment was slightly off and one bad tire that I needed to replace.

Went to Avery's house and he burned in the front stiffeners and installed all new ball joints. This thing drives amazing now.

Ready to get off of work and hit the road!

60348706_1071827039678026_4539896086751346688_n.png

I need to get the kitchen done :-(.

Hope you all have a great time.

David Bricker / SYR

Back