• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Terrance needs 33" tires 33/12.5/15

blondejoncherokee

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Anyone have some 33/12.5/15 for sale? Rammin on here needs some 33s. Im posting all over . He needs em for Reno

I have that 33" spare that you gave me a while back that needs the bead vulcanized if he finds a set of 4.

I have that 33" spare that you gave me a while back that needs the bead vulcanized if he finds a set of 4.

OK cool. I will see if he needs a spare

Ive got 5 33x12.5xr15 KM2s that Id like to get 500 for. Located in Santa Clara, not sure if that leaves enough time to grab them before Reno. These have seen maybe 2000 miles, rims are stock XJ bolt pattern, they have some rock rash/ rust. PM me for more pics/ details.
YzTUYqw.jpg

Last edited:
Ive got 5 33x12.5xr15 KM2s that Id like to get 500 for. Located in Santa Clara, not sure if that leaves enough time to grab them before Reno. These have seen maybe 2000 miles, rims are stock XJ bolt pattern, they have some rock rash/ rust. PM me for more pics/ details.

YzTUYqw.jpg

That is a screaming deal but I will pass. Crunched for time and already ordered up a set. Hopefully my last set for a long time..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm. I should put these on my wagoneer.

He got some coopers

Nice, I'm interested to see how they do this weekend. Those and the Trail Grapplers seem to be where a lot of people are going with now.

I’m sitting at the tire shop getting the SST Pros mounted on Soft 8s since 1 of my Weld Wheels actually split. I don’t trust the rest of them so going to Steelies and be done with it. Still getting over not making this run!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn man all new rims huh

Back