• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Said Goodbye to 1 XJ and Hello 2 Another

MY92XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hi guys,
Thought I would let you know that I no longer own a 1992 red limited xj....sold it 2 days ago so I could buy a 1992 Black Limited (to match my dads newest addition)..and add $$ to my motorhome fund....:roflmao:

It was kinda funny in a way....we bought the Black one for 300.00 cause the guy thought it had a blown motor....after sticking a different battery in it and replacing the BLOWN 20a fuse labeled Engine Control 2 it started right up and runs like a champ. I did replace the starter because it was dragging a little and it definatley needs an alternator darn thing isnt charging but woohoo now me and Dad have matching XJ's Only difference is mine has a sun roof :yelclap:

After I give it a bath I will post some pics. Also I finally read the title to my White Trail cherokee and guess what....its a 91 not a 92....:dunce: so other then the color of the interior....guess what howard ....we have twins well kinda anyway...lol

:yelclap: :yelclap: $300 ? Congrats. Thats an awsome deal. Did it have any mods?

Also your username might need editing now.

Last edited:
Nuttin special mod wise its all stock except...an awesome stereo and rims that hubby has been wanting for his MJ.

I'm not sure what the future may hold for her. She might start asking for some goodies when she spots her twin thats in the garage getting goodies.

As far as the screen name goes the limited is a 92....although I personally havent looked at the title....lol

No its the escape hatch and notice that is over the adults (kids will have to fend for themselves). :D

Back