• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AAT Quarterly Meeting Wednesday 7/18

We had 16 members show up to the meeting tonight.

Thanks everyone!

My first time going to something like this and i was surprised by how informative it was and even learned something plus met Ranger greg. Karstic is this the normal meeting spot ? Thanks

My first time going to something like this and i was surprised by how informative it was and even learned something plus met Ranger greg. Karstic is this the normal meeting spot ? Thanks

Yes normal spot.

Fred where were yousitting last night? Sorry I didn't get to say hello.

yea it was a good meeting, not as boring as i had pictured, for anyone who was considering going but thought it would be a drag.
the guy seemed shocked when you handed him the donation, it looked like he was only expecting a couple hundred bucks. it was nice to show up the bronco guys :D

Learned all kinds of good info:

Dont start stuff on the mountain, someone may knock you out :gasp:
Side by side guys have no sense of humor, and want lots of attention
SCF will have to be 74 or less next year ;)
Cal loves onions

Learned all kinds of good info:

Dont start stuff on the mountain, someone may knock you out :gasp:
Side by side guys have no sense of humor, and want lots of attention
SCF will have to be 74 or less next year ;)
Cal loves onions

Lol, yea some of the dirt bikes act like you need to move when they come around a corner hard and you wave to them and they just look at you wierd. Cal's a Rocker from the 80's yea!! My cousin looks almost like him and Karstic i was sitting with the wife a couple seats over from the Bronco guys. I seen Vanimal and some others with ice cream i wanted some too but had to leave lol

I will make the meeting a staple

Back