• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4th of July Campout

What nights will you be camping

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll see you all late tonight. If you're asleep, I'll just find a flat spot to park and keep quiet.

Sorry Carol, no Megadeth. Perhaps you'd enjoy some Snoop like at SocalFest? I got my soundsystem all hooked up! :music:

Unfortunately, family wide illness has sidelined my plans. Wife is sick and wobbly, kids are hacking so we won't be coming.

And I just patched the hole in my tent that the squirrels chewed at SoCal Fest...

anyone staying up there for the fireworks Monday night?

thanks for putting on a good time up there bud. the views were definitely nice. it was awesome to hang out with a bunch of people that speak jeep...

John and Kendal and everyone else thanks for all the hard work this weekend.

I need round trip travel time from everyone so I can tally the hours and get them submitted.

Thanks for putting this together. I'm pretty sure everyone knew I was making a video blog about the trip so expect that soon as well as my Australian accent ;) (had to be there).

Travel time for me was about 3 hours each way since I don't go fast hehe

Travel time for Karen and Les, 6 hours each round trip. Julia's passenger time was 6 hours also. Thanks everyone, had a good time as I always do with NAXJA.
Karen, Les, Julia and the Cairn's.

Back