• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

fall fling?

MMIXJ

NAXJA Forum User
hey strangers--

haven't been out in the jeep (or here in the forum) too much this year (blame jeff for selling me his mtn bike last
fall ;)), but i'm considering heading out to the fall fling in moab next month if i can get some new rubber...

anyone from the CO chapter heading out there? didn't see any names i recognized over on that thread. :dunno:

I'm thinking of going but I haven't got a response from work yet. I'm finishing up fab'n a new rear bumper today and hope to get the rock rails welded in by Wednesday. Chip Leadbetter may be going as well. We will be doing a budget run and tenting it.

I'll be out there for a few days.

Jeff, could you keep me in the loop on this? If I can't make it to FF, I might be interested. You have to see how granny gold has changed.

planefixer said:
A small group of us are heading out to Moab later in October (19-22).
why is that? schedule conflict? crowd avoidance? chapter succession?

i'll keep that in mind, thanks.

MMIXJ said:
why is that? schedule conflict? crowd avoidance? chapter succession?

i'll keep that in mind, thanks.

Schedule conflicts for most of us.I've got 150-200 airplanes coming in for a convention that week so I need to stay around incase any of them break.

I'll be out there and shur would like to wheel with ya all again. What's holden you up Tom. Saw that you where almost done with the rig. Do you need some help?

I'm hoping on taking it on a maiden voyage this Saturday. I am finishing up the rear bumper tonight or tomorrow. Still have to do the sliders, otherwise it is licensed and has a new emissions sticker. I've actually been driving it a bit.

I was thinking of heading up Red Cone as a shakedown cruise. I can run that without sliders if necessary.

Back