• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1997 - 2001 Jeep Cherokee 4 Door Power Window Switch Front Driver Side

1ATony

NAXJA Forum User
CLICK HERE FOR CURRENT PRICING:
1997 - 2001 Jeep Cherokee 4 Door Power Window Switch Front Driver Side

main.JPG

^ This and the fact that if he posts a price here, he's unable to edit after half an hour. So if his supplier raises the price 3 days after he posts, he is unable to keep his profit margin as wide.

I didn't want to assume off the bat that it would be done for traffic, but I guess its true.

As far as a price change, I would see that as an opportunity for a good bump

As a consumer, price communication is important to me. I'm more likely TO go to the vendor's site if I see them advertising a competitive price for a product I don't need.

If a single mouseclick is too much effort (two if you right click, open in new tab), you're not serious about buying parts.

never underestimate the impulse buy. especially with our hobby "oh I know I'll probably need that later at some point"

amazon's one click shopping is dangerous

(and I can open a new tab by clicking my mouse wheel, just one click :moon:)

The main reason why I don't post any static prices and add a link, is because prices from our manufacturers can fluctuate. They can go up , but we also lower prices quite often too.

This way you will know the correct price of the product right off the bat. Thanks for checking us out.

Tony

Back