• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

you pick what color to paint my daily driven beater

rag

NAXJA Forum User
whatever color gets the most picks will be rattlecanned onto my new dailydriver

1990 240sx
130,000 miles
SOHC
hatchback
5speed
ding and dent galore
purchased 5months ago for 500bucks
currently 9 different shades of red

I am going to teach myself bondo, when i am done all i want is to have a color matching car.

by the way, this gives me the chance to tear into my XJ and not have to worry about getting to work/school tomorrow morning!

I will seriously consider the most popular color, im not obligated to actually paint it said color :rof:

Cars12.jpg

EDIT: thats the only picture i can find

Last edited:
My first thought was flat black as well. But I agree red would fit better.

GrimmJeeper said:
Grabber Green
Grabber Green x2! I love using engine paint on things other than engines.

Yep, flat black. You could tape off parts of the car to give yourself cool stripes like this one using the red paint it has now........ ricer hawtness! :D

upg0012dm.jpg

OverlandXJ said:
Red again... unless you are going to paint the jambs as well.

Originally i thought flat black also.

every jamb, nook, cranny i can reach will get paint. im not looking for a showcar, just a color matching car.

so if i can fit a spray can inside its getting paint.

flat black... hmm

Olive Drab or camo hahahaha. no but seriously there is a Camo Civic in town with yellow wheels WTF

FlexdXJ said:
Olive Drab or camo hahahaha. no but seriously there is a Camo Civic in town with yellow wheels WTF

x2 on Camo...trying to find a pic of how a buddy of mine and his neighbor did up his XJ....it turned out pretty cool, especially for rattle can!

rag said:
it was only a matter of time until someone said it! :fuse:

Guess i've been hangin around Zac too long...:scared:

I like the flat black idea too.

Back