• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

roster..

cal

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Cant get into member roster to check my expiration date. Says my cookies are bad. Figured I'd start off the first anual march membership drive with a renewal, but .. ;)

X2

Same problem, cleared cookies, tried Firefox 1.5 and IE.. nothing.

It is being worked on.... no idea when a solution will be found.

Glenn said:
It is being worked on.... no idea when a solution will be found.

Cool, I can wait. Thanks for all your work! The forum looks great!

GSequoia said:
RCman said:
Cool, I can wait. Thanks for all your work! The forum looks great!
Kiss ass.

:D

I might have to take back my comments... :D

Any idea on when it will be back up? I've tried clearing cookies again, still the same message...

been working for me.

That's odd... Hmm I tried it in both IE6 and Firefox 1.5 on two different machines (cleared cookies both times...) and still get this message:

Bad_cookies.jpg

The forwarded here:
https://secure.naxja.org/php/roster/newroster.php

Anyone else have this issue?

I have the same problem. Tried the cookie thing and it didn't work. I've used the Roster before. I'm sure Glenn is working on it.

passxj said:
I have the same problem. Tried the cookie thing and it didn't work. I've used the Roster before. I'm sure Glenn is working on it.
I've had the same problem since I cleared my cookies the other day.
I've also noticed that I loose my session, have to login again, after just a few minutes (5-10) of inactivity.

Last edited:
I cannot access the Member Roster either. I've also notice losing my loggin session too. Glad I checked here before sending a PM about the problem.

It will be fixed one of these days ... no biggie.

Les

Back