• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Welcome

87manche

NAXJA Forum User
So I guess I'll kick this off.

In our efforts to bring more communication from the USFS and the landuse organizations we have undertaken hosting a forum for the purpose.

the UORV organization has grown out of the friends of uwharrie group and found a permanent home here @ naxja.

Eli is the man heading this up. His screen name is Draider90. The moderators in this forum will be Tim and Nick (UNCC99_XJ and Cnickgo)

The intention here is to move all of the volunteering effors for he Uwharrie area into here. Workdays, meet and greets, trail information and problem reporting.

All other forum rules will apply here.

With all that said, here's hoping to a successful partnership between NAXJA and this new volunteer workgroup.

Let's get to it.

I want to start out by giving a huge thanks to NAXJA (including Nick, Tim, and Nathan) for providing a home for Uwharrie Off-Road Volunteering. Big things are happening at Uwharrie, and this is just the tip of the iceberg. Through the efforts of NAXJA, UORV, and all of the Volunteers/Community the future of the trails at Uwharrie is looking brighter by the day.

Welcome!

Wish I was closer so I could actually help in a meaningful way.

Big thanks to Nate for his help in getting this set up. I'm excited to see how this progresses and feel it will do very well.

Eli, if you need anything from Nick or I, you know not to hesitate to ask!

I'll add my welcome here as well. I think it's a great idea for NAXJA to be able to host this group, and hope it is the start of even more connection between NAXJA and land use groups.

Here's to a new era of communication between NAXJA and the land use groups.

David Bricker / SYR

Back