• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Have You Seen an Uglier Bumper?!?!

CherBear

NAXJA Forum User
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?p...26514&aid=-1&id=1721272460&fbid=1066883528595

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little... I hope to God this isnt a NAXJA member.

14645_1066883528595_1721272460_122008_4449854_n.jpg

14645_1066883968606_1721272460_122009_1530193_n.jpg

Talk about approach angles, look at that custom hitch...

reminds me of those stupid yuppie shoes that are square at the tip.

definately ugly... allthough i bet he can wash his roof with NO PROBLEMS!
IN CASE he see's this, the wheels are ugly as shit too. why would you do that to stock alloys?

And what is wrong with his hood? doesnt seem to be on there exactly right...

Probably threw spacers under the back of it. Inexpensive way to allow heat to escape from the engine bay. Friend of mine did that on his XJ, seems to be working well for him.

Maybe it's to sit all his emptys on at camp?

you can land a 747 on that rear bumper and the front looks like it will work well for killing zombies

So you guys found my facebook huh? Yeah i like to drive partway into the lake and fish off my rear bumper. Pretty sweet huh?

So you guys found my facebook huh? Yeah i like to drive partway into the lake and fish off my rear bumper. Pretty sweet huh?

need a piece of tube on the side there for a rod holder. must be nice staying outta the sun with the hatch up :D

one small flaw there buddy ;) your from CA and "joe" is from texas... graduated in 97... so with that being said its safe to assume your 30ish? :wave1:

The guardrail or the patio?
:worship: I was just thinking that the front bumper looked like it should have stairs behind that railing!!

I cant wait to see what he comes up with when its time to build rocks rails.

Back