• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet n Greet at Brown county state park in Indiana

FlexdXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
Just throwing it out there to see if anyone would like to put together a meet n greet there sometime this spring or summer. Let me know what you guys think and maybe we could plan this thing

I may be interested Dave.

Anyone know how much a decently built XJ rents for a day?

I could work that out. I just figured that since I am only like 30 minutes from there it would be a nice place for a Meet n greet. I could do a redbird run though. I may have a wrangler or two coming out there with me

Hell yea.... that is my back yard. How many people would you guess to show? Do you guys know the park well enough to name a spot to gather? Would you be looking at a weekend or week night?

If it's the end of June I'll try to make it. Since I didn't make WF, I would really like to do a M&G.

Neal

I will have a couple buddies with Jeeps in tow. I could do either one I don't care. I will just have to work overtime to pay for gas to Redbird

I would be game for redbird. I have never been and it would be good since I am looking at jobs in the Terre Haute area. Mid-June sounds even better

The Brown County Chamber of Commerce is have their cruise-ins again this summer. They will be the third Sunday of each month starting in May. So the June event is on the 22nd. What do you guys think about having our meet in greet in a the middle of Nashville? There is no cost to enter the show and I know they would welcome all the vehicles. We could meet up in the park and then all drive into town to fill it with jeeps. Just a thought.

Dude thats sounds good. Nashville is an awesome town. plus i can get there in like 25 minutes.

looks like it is comeing together for june 22nd meet up somewhere in brown county (raistlinalpha) can you find us a good staging spot? :moon: and i think we should make this a pants optional :party: :peace:

now we need a cool name, like Nash-fest, or the Brown eye derby, just some suggestions,

please feel free to ignore my crude attempts at humor and look only at the real and substantive portions of this post

Last edited:
well there is Brown County State Park there. That is an awesome spot plenty of large fields and what not too.

i can get there in like 25 minutes.[/QUOTE]
Flex its not that its 25 minutes away, its the fact that this wont cost $100.00 to get to!!

FYI.... There might be a little confusion if you visit the BCCC website,so here ya go.

The cruise-ins are on the first Saturday and third Sunday starting May 3 and running to Aug. 2. They will be having a farmers market in the mornings on Saturdays . The Saturday shows are from 2pm to 8 pm and Sundays are 3 pm to 6 pm.

This could be a chance to bring the lady friends, since there is plenty for them to do in the shops while us guys hang out with the jeeps.

cardboard said:
i can get there in like 25 minutes.
Flex its not that its 25 minutes away, its the fact that this wont cost $100.00 to get to!![/quote]

you said it brother. Thank god I am not slinging Tacos anymore:D

Back