• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

expensive wreck...

That Sucks...........I feel sorry for him if he wasn't drunk too. It sounds like they were racing to me!

That's sad.

Why is it that whenever some rich idiot gets stupid, we loose another beautiful car.

It sounds like they were racing to me!

Same here, It's a shame to here he died and the passenger is in a bad way, but it should be interesting to see what his toxicology report says too.

Why is it that whenever some rich idiot gets stupid, we loose another beautiful car.

Not really a loss to me, seeing a Jeep wrecked or rot away is more one in my eyes.

When the car is worth more than I owe on my house. I have very little sympathy...
so because someone does well in life and can afford a car like that, thier life is worthless to you? :rolleyes:

that guy turned an idea into a multi million dollar clothing and equipment company, its not like he inherited money or exploited a fluke in the stock market.

look out, your 6th deadly sin is showing ;)

so because someone does well in life and can afford a car like that, thier life is worthless to you? :rolleyes:

that guy turned an idea into a multi million dollar clothing and equipment company, its not like he inherited money or exploited a fluke in the stock market.

look out, your 6th deadly sin is showing ;)

Basically... Yes.

except I don't envy him.. he fell to his deadly sin...Gluttony

In order for a car to be ripped apart like that, he must have been doing something insanely stupid....

For that, all I'll say is I'm glad that his stupidity didn't lead to innocent lives being taken.

Not really a loss to me, seeing a Jeep wrecked or rot away is more one in my eyes.
Ya, I've got soft spots for Jeeps(specially early military, and CJs:D) and Dodge muscle. But look at a Ferrari some time.(I mean actually look one over, not just glance at a photo the marketing department thought was pretty) Even if you never want to own one, or even drive fast, those cars are rolling works of engineering art.

Too bad the prerequisite for owning one is money, and not driving skill or art appreciation.:bawl:

I drove by the scene of the accident today. People drive like asses on that stretch of Jamboree Road all the time.

Watching the local news last night, they kept making it seem that Lewis was some sort of innocent "victim". He contributed to his own demise by driving like an idiot. And he is responsible for the injuries to his passenger.

And the driver of the Porsche is screwed. Alcohol has ruined another life. One moment of indiscretion on the part of both drivers and this is what happens.

Back