• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Cal Karma 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.OverKill

NAXJA Forum User
this is the newest version of the best way to help everyone in so cal with eliminating useful items we have in our garage but no longer need, this thread in its earlier versions was a big success and incredibly helpful so here goes again, if you need some thing from the old thread here is the link
www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=910670, i hope it works.

forgot to add front doors off an 85 laredon with power windows and locks, they are dark blue

Last edited:
well heres a list of my stuff:
stock flares of a 90 XJ, blueish, weathered, but intact and paintable,
D35 and maybe D30 ubolts & plates, stock rear sway bar, lower and upper control arms

Stock flares of a 90 XJ black (pretty clean from what i remember)
Stock front and rear bumpers black
Stock trac bar
Stock stock arms
Some stock TJ suspension stuff
Stock 2nd Gen RX-7 Stuff

I have a parts Jeep sitting in my back yard that needs to be striped, if you need a part let me know and its yours if you want to come wrench it off... (mind you i do appreciate beer :D)

Everything in Riverside

Got a new heater core

Looking for some 2dr doors to use as a project

Still have:

- Lots of gear oil of various grades and brands
- Taurus SHO parts, mainly brakes
- XJ stock length front brake hoses, new in box
- Super Six 225 intake and carb - Grimm I finally found the carb, let me know if you still want it!

Looking for a D30 carrier for 3.73+.

Daedalus454 said:
Still have:

- Lots of gear oil of various grades and brands
- Taurus SHO parts, mainly brakes
- XJ stock length front brake hoses, new in box
- Super Six 225 intake and carb - Grimm I finally found the carb, let me know if you still want it!

Looking for a D30 carrier for 3.73+.
yes yes i want it, i just need a parts train to get it down here. my buddy just bought the linkage he needs to use the super six setup.

swbooking said:
I have a parts Jeep sitting in my back yard that needs to be striped, if you need a part let me know and its yours if you want to come wrench it off... (mind you i do appreciate beer :D)

Everything in Riverside
PM sent

GrimmJeeper said:
yes yes i want it, i just need a parts train to get it down here. my buddy just bought the linkage he needs to use the super six setup.

I'm going up to Simi Valley next Thurs (1816 Angus, Simi Valley, CA 93063) ... I could grab the carb or it could be dropped off. It would then be available for pickup in W. LA, Riverside, or somewhere inbetween.

over2land said:
I'm going up to Simi Valley next Thurs (1816 Angus, Simi Valley, CA 93063) ... I could grab the carb or it could be dropped off. It would then be available for pickup in W. LA, Riverside, or somewhere inbetween.

If you can get it next week I can come get it for mike. He will be at my house on the 19th.

Leep

over2land said:
That address is pretty close to me, I could drop it off after work any day this week.

Daedalus454 said:
That address is pretty close to me, I could drop it off after work any day this week.

Perfect.

Let me know what day you want to go, and I'll tell em you are coming.

On Edit:

Leep, I'll also be up in Big Bear Friday or Sat of next week, if that is better for you.

over2land said:
Perfect.

On Edit:

Leep, I'll also be up in Big Bear Friday or Sat of next week, if that is better for you.

I will be out of town next weekend but riverside is not that far. I can come by in the morning after the next weekend.

Lets arrange pickup after you pic kit up. Not sure if you are coming to the High Desert meet and greet.

Leep

Do you have the cable that goes from the TB to the tranny?
What color is the interior if it hasnt been molested yet? If grey i might be interested in the front driver and pass seats if they are manual.
What type of gauge cluster do you have? Is it the one with idiot lights or actual gauges? If its the one with gauges how many miles it have in it?
swbooking said:
Stock flares of a 90 XJ black (pretty clean from what i remember)
Stock front and rear bumpers black
Stock trac bar
Stock stock arms
Some stock TJ suspension stuff
Stock 2nd Gen RX-7 Stuff

Everything in Riverside

over2land said:
Perfect.

Lets plan on Tuesday, I'll swing by in the early evening, either 5:30ish right after work or 6:30ish after dinner.

Daedalus454 said:
Lets plan on Tuesday, I'll swing by in the early evening, either 5:30ish right after work or 6:30ish after dinner.

Well that's no good then... its a shop where you'd be dropping it off, and they close at 5 (in theory). We'll have to figure something else out.

Leep said:
Details on the parts rig, what yr and yada yada yada...

Leep

Its a 95, 4dr, green,

Its missing:

Most of the "wanted" stuff like the motor, tranny, TC, steering coloum, front fenders, doors, front grill/bezel...

It has a D30 vac-disco, and a D35, Grey interior all pretty goo minus the driver seat and the rear bottom part of the bench (dogs chewed up the bolsters bastards...) but the rest of the interior is decent, the hatch is there, tail lights...

Do you have the cable that goes from the TB to the tranny?
What color is the interior if it hasnt been molested yet? If grey i might be interested in the front driver and pass seats if they are manual.
What type of gauge cluster do you have? Is it the one with idiot lights or actual gauges? If its the one with gauges how many miles it have in it?

The cable might still be there but im not entirely sure, it had a 4.0 and an AX-15.
Its is grey, the driver seat is shot but the pass seat is still good, both manual.
The cluster is the one with the big fuel guage on the left (instead of a tach) but the rest are guages as for miles in not sure i think like 175K or something like that i can double check if youd like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back