• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Garmin NUVI recall

Glad I didn't buy one yet.

Which NUVI models will allow you to upload topo maps and set routes? I've heard there are specific models that will but not sure which ones they are.

I don't want to pay the price for a Zumo.

Glad I didn't buy one yet.

Which NUVI models will allow you to upload topo maps and set routes? I've heard there are specific models that will but not sure which ones they are.

I don't want to pay the price for a Zumo.

I believe your speaking of the 500 series, but check on the tracking capability. Otherwise you'll need to load topo to an SD card and overlay a file that you'll be able to follow.

I didnt want to drop the coin for a Zumo either, still too new to GPS to warrant it. Maybe at another time.

I've got a 755 that I've only had for a few months now. The battery always says that it is low as soon as I take it off the cradle. It just doesn't seem to hold a charge. Wonder if this is the problem. I'll have to check when I get home from work...

Back