• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeepspeed theme for ROTM in August

Bryan C.

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
That's right, the theme for the August 2010 Rig of the Month will be for Jeepspeed and prerunner type XJs. Stay on the lookout for the official ROTM submission thread opening on Monday August 2nd.

Since I know little to nothing about what a true Jeepspeed/prerunner type rig is, we will have a super secret judge who must qualify each rig submitted as being the appropriate type. Other than that, the same rules apply as always. Past 2010 ROTM winners cannot submit their rigs, you must be a red letter NAXJA member, post 2 good quality recent pictures of your rig with full spec list, first 5 qualified submissions will be voted on. Picture will be on the front page of NAXJA, winner will qualify for the Rig of the Year vote in December, and be fatured in an upcoming NAXJA calender.

Good luck everyone.

I knew it would come around eventually. And everyone was bitching about snow in Feb. Now I have to see if I saved that submission writeup,...

How about if the rig is torn down at the moment? My rig is destroyed right now but i'd throw it into the mix if it wouldn't be DQ'd cause its not driveable :D

thanks for the heads up Bryan!

awesome!!!! :yelclap::yelclap:

Back