• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New M416 trailer.

DrMoab

NAXJA Forum User
Even though I am probably buying another one that is complete, I couldn't pass up this guy. I haven't decided what to do with it, I might just sell it but I thought I would share anyway.

It's got a dent and a ding here and there and a little surface rust but nothing perforated so thats good.
DSC_5364.jpg

DSC_5366.jpg

Floor is a bit wavy from having stuff dropped in it Im sure. Again, no rust other than surface.
DSC_5367.jpg

This is the only major problem I can find. The guy put a spare tire holder on the back and it has caused the rear panel to flex and pull away from the floor.
DSC_5369.jpg

DSC_5368.jpg

The brakes even work.
DSC_5370.jpg

DSC_5372.jpg

Now I just have to figure out what I'm going to do with it.

Nice find Ryan. :thumbup:

I've always wondered why the military never had those made with a functional tail gate..... I suppose boxed up supplies and ammo and what not were the main cargo, probably never dirt, rock or other cargo that would need to be shoveled/dumped out........ :dunno:

if you decide to sell it i call first dibs lol :)

small price to pay for awesomeness

Well I've got to sell it because I'm buying this...
cool416.jpg

As long as the bank says OK. If Nanette's Jeep had sold by now I could have paid cash but I'll just pay the loan off when it's gone.

Here are some new NEW pics of the NEW trailer.

And yes, looks like the little green one will be going up for sale. Sequoia seems to think it could be worth some money. Something about it being a little rare so I'm not sure what I will be asking for it just yet.

DSC05192.jpg

DSC05200.jpg

DSC05201.jpg

DSC05202.jpg

DSC05204.jpg

DSC05206.jpg

DSC05207.jpg

Thanks man. Now I just gotta get it here from Dallas.

On a side note, you have to love NAXJA and the great bunch of guys here. It already sounds like I found a guy to pick it up for me and another who is coming to Utah next week that can bring it to me. Just another reason to support this club!

Nice find Ryan. :thumbup:

I've always wondered why the military never had those made with a functional tail gate..... I suppose boxed up supplies and ammo and what not were the main cargo, probably never dirt, rock or other cargo that would need to be shoveled/dumped out........ :dunno:

The models that they made for civillian use came with tailgates They were blue navy ones.

Back