• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Two Months Late DrMoab!

California.

:D

Seriously though actually Traffic might be an interesting subject. Just gotta remember the "Jeep must be involved" rule, I think people have been forgetting that one lately ;)

Seriously though actually Traffic might be an interesting subject. Just gotta remember the "Jeep must be involved" rule, I think people have been forgetting that one lately ;)

that might work since my jeep will be in california in june :)

how about "slacking" thats a fitting subject?

that might work since my jeep will be in california in june :)

how about "slacking" thats a fitting subject?
I guess even I can enter this one, I'll just take pics of my jeeps sitting in the driveway in non driveable condition

I guess even I can enter this one, I'll just take pics of my jeeps sitting in the driveway in non driveable condition

x2

UPDATE, it's not in the driveway anymore (neighbors complained too much, landlord told me to get my junk out of the driveway and keep it on the street from now on :smsoap:) and it's not non driveable... well it probably is but I drove it anyways. I can hear every squeak, rattle, clunk, and bang with no floor in the back, and surprisingly none of my tools / gas can / nothing fell out while I was doing so! Had to keep an eye on my rear view mirror just in case.

UPDATE, it's not in the driveway anymore (neighbors complained too much, landlord told me to get my junk out of the driveway and keep it on the street from now on :smsoap:) and it's not non driveable... well it probably is but I drove it anyways. I can hear every squeak, rattle, clunk, and bang with no floor in the back, and surprisingly none of my tools / gas can / nothing fell out while I was doing so! Had to keep an eye on my rear view mirror just in case.

You HAVE a rear view mirror? :D

Landlords are one thing, at least they own the property. We have a new "nanny" ordnance here in town--they have a new "code enforcement" department, JAAHOTP to write citations if your lawn isn't trimmed to their standards, or too much dog poo in the yard and so on. The little prick knocked on my door and said he was going to write me a citation because the little red Toyota Tercel parked in front of my garage didn't have a current sticker on the plate (I had paid for them, and they were in the glove box, but wasn't driving it or insuring it so why put them on) I told the little turd he had better call the REAL police and to get the F off my property. Sure enough, a real city cop drove up and asked what was going on. I told him the prick was trespassing on my property. Cop asked him why he was on my property, and he said because the car doesn't have current sticker--cop laughed in his face and told him he better go back and learn his job--an unlicensed vehicle on private property isn't a code violation.

I just love little pricks with a Napoleon complex.

Back