• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lifting Party

XJ Stryker

WHO DAT!
Anyone in the area want to help out this weekend I will need it.

Installing 2 3in lifts on both waggies. To offer for services. I will buy BEER and grill burgers, dogs and what not. I will not need any of the stock coils are springs anymore. I also will have some 3in AAL's that are still new that I wont need. I have most of the tools needed. If anyone is around this area that has nothing better to do I would appreciate it.

Thanks

My Jeeps

IMG_0008.jpg

DSC03091.jpg

I wish you were closer. Sounds like it would be fun.

What day? i might be able to come down for a couple of hours on Saturday. Sunday is ou for sure though. I couldn't make it until 3 or so though

XJ Stryker said:
Actually have been with Pb Blaster and 555 for about 2 weeks on the rusted one. The Black jeep has a nice oil film on everything. Nothing is tight :gee: Still blasting it though just not as thoroughly
Hopefully that is enough. I did that on my 01 and still had to cut the front leaf spring bolts out with a torch :flame:

Dang I would go if I didn't have shows. Make sure you put up some pics after they are lifted!

Oh yeah definitly will I have already started got both the front springs and shocks off the black waggie Scratching my head on putting the new ones back in without unbolting the track bar and LCA's. I guess i am ultimatly gonna have too

spring compressors......not too expensive, just be extremely careful, and try to keep the tension equal on both sides of the spring:fuse:

Back