• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gray Rock "September Slam"

dAng! XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hello everyone, I just wanted to see what the interest is in going to this event. I will be there and would like to meet up with some other members there. The date is September 9-11. So, post in this thread and lets get interest up.

www.grayrockorv.com

Really, no interest? I know people are going to be there for this. I just wanna know who!!!

I would but ill be at the lake wakeboarding

that's 2 weeks after my back surgery. I'm out.:viking:
Hey, how much they charging for the event? I've never paid to ride at Grayrock...:eyes:

This is the first I've heard about it actually. I won't be there, pulled my front axle this past weekend to replace the UCA Axle end bushings. While I had the axle off i removed the shafts to install tube seals. Drained the diff to remove the shaft and found a broken tooth on the RG. Sucks! Got to replace the R&P now.

This is the first I've heard about it actually. I won't be there, pulled my front axle this past weekend to replace the UCA Axle end bushings. While I had the axle off i removed the shafts to install tube seals. Drained the diff to remove the shaft and found a broken tooth on the RG. Sucks! Got to replace the R&P now.

Since you're experience with that, how about installing my axle tube seals... since you've got time with your jeep being down for the R&P. When do you want me to drop it off??:cheers:

ive been wheeling my daily driver for quite a while with a chipped ring gear.

Show up for a ride other than Fall for All and you won't feel so special.

I like feeling special:D
besides, my wheeling trips are so infrequent, I wouldn't want to hit the same place over and over. Plus, our clubs land is free, and it's as close as Grayrock for me (and I don't get there with any regularity either!)

Since you're experience with that, how about installing my axle tube seals... since you've got time with your jeep being down for the R&P. When do you want me to drop it off??:cheers:

Should take like 1 hr MAX, let me know, we'll knock it out one day!

ive been wheeling my daily driver for quite a while with a chipped ring gear.

I've considered leaving it alone and hoping for the best but the axle is dropped now. Now's the best time to do it.

I like feeling special:D
besides, my wheeling trips are so infrequent, I wouldn't want to hit the same place over and over. Plus, our clubs land is free, and it's as close as Grayrock for me (and I don't get there with any regularity either!)

I'll give you that one, CAOS does have that property. Although I'll never make it out there.

Ride's tomorrow. The dust, humidity and temps will all be low. If you live around here and don't make it out, you will be cursed by the 4x4 Devil himself.

I'll be there all 3 days. If you see a Red Cherokee with a black stripe on the side, stop me and say "hello". I'll be looking for others as well.

Since you never called me ... i guess you ll have to wait on getting stuff installed on your jeep .. :nono:

I wish I had my jeep and I wasn't going to Cola SC this weekend. Sucks but thats life.

Back