• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New IRO 4.5" Spring Pack + Add-a-Leaf?

You need to get it flexed out and settle in but, I would definitely consider installing the SRB's and getting getting a longer shackle to reduce the angle and give you a better ride.

Longer shackle + increased angle might net the same lift?

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Ya, decreased..

Will settle it in and see but will add 4.5" Metalcloak progressive up front with CAD and see what I need in the rear to recreate the stance + angle and lift.

That's a bit more angle than I got with my RC 4.5" lift springs and 4.8" c-to-c shackles at the stock shackle mounting location. If the IRO springs are as soft as stated, this will probably ride pretty decent, but if too firm (if that's possible for your needs), then laying down the shackle will soften it up.

Longer shackle + increased angle might net the same lift?

That's exactly what I did with my SRB installation. My final results were within 1/8" of before but with longer shackles and more shackle angle.

Thanks for hangin' with me guys. Metalcloaks are on order. They say about a week to get but they're coming from next door (CA) so hope to see them before the weekend.

That's exactly what I did with my SRB installation. My final results were within 1/8" of before but with longer shackles and more shackle angle.
Was that with no-lift SRB?

Not on bumpstops or shock limit.
fe17900b9e26117246202f44d7cfb663.jpg
724872e770a62026a34524fc8534bf1d.jpg
b1c695b6abf982bdbf3cf37ae3b30a78.jpg

Try again
8fa56487aed9db9b3b667fc60f4a0cb7.jpg

Looking good I wouldn't change a thing unless you just want it on bigger looking tires.

If anything I would do a "cut-n-fold" on the rear quarters, you say you don't wheel, but it will make the Jeep look taller.

If anything I would do a "cut-n-fold" on the rear quarters, you say you don't wheel, but it will make the Jeep look taller.
Yup, gotta look that one up when I get WiFi back online. Have a body saw.

Back