• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RTF Property work day update - looking for volunteers

I'll also be there Thurs eve or Fri morning, not sure yet.
Head count = 1.

Updated first post as well - I am guessing on anyone that hasn't posted # in their party , we can update as people update here

1.Gordon - 1 person ? thursday night
2.Me - 1 person - thursday night
3.Mike- 1 person Friday night
4.Alan- 1 person thursday night
5.Josh jensen- 1 person thursday night
6.Twinhauler - 1 person ? Friday night?
7.Casey - 1 person ???
8.Billy- 4 people ? Friday night?
9.Jeff jeepme- Friday
10.Eric - 2 people - thurs night or friday morning
11.Art- 1 person- thurs night or friday morning
12. Ron humphrey - 4 people total

Last edited:
I should be coming in Friday

EDIT:
fast set concrete
they use fast set concrete guys.

Fyi rtf said they use fast set concrete. So if everyone could be at least one bag. I plan on loading 3 bags in my rig and might bring a few extras in my tow rig incase anyone can carry more.

I will be heading up Thursday night and jeepin in on friday morning. I can bring atleast 2 bags of concrete.

ok rad. Thanks John !

I will be heading up Thursday night and jeepin in on friday morning. I can bring atleast 2 bags of concrete.

That must be a typo. I thought you just put a stroker in, don't you mean 20 bags? :confused: :)

I have at least three bags I'll bring. We just need to make sure we will use them because I am not bringing them back.

I have a collapsible bucket for water. Is there a near by water source or do we need to carry in water too?

I unfortunately will not be able to make it. I am stoked to be part of the Sierra chapter where you all are so committed to supporting the off-road community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have at least three bags I'll bring. We just need to make sure we will use them because I am not bringing them back.

I have a collapsible bucket for water. Is there a near by water source or do we need to carry in water too?

they have to be fast set . which usually cost like 8-10$ a bag instead of the usual 3$ a bag.

I unfortunately will not be able to make it. I am stoked to be part of the Sierra chapter where you all are so committed to supporting the off-road community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey there will be more work days over the summer, on the Rubicon as well as Hermit valley. And of course all of the normal trail runs, so maybe you can make one of the next ones ! Would be great to have you out !

Have all the parts for the stroker Now. Been working on the house and Kitchen, finally done with that. Just got the Garage clean of saw dust. Gonna start putting engine together but planning on installing after the Rubicon work weekend. Sorry no 20 bags of cement for this trip.

Yeah we would each bring one bag in.

I have a collapsible bucket for water. Is there a near by water source or do we need to carry in water too?[/QUOTE]

There is year round running water about 300' from base camp. You also cross running water ( outlet from Buck Island lake) when driving from property line entrance to main camp. Wish I could be there. Cheers. Desmond.

Cement update: The Cement will not likely be used this trip, but for a future project and need to get it in to the RTF property for some work to fill in some deep holes on this stair step area per what we learned at the RTF BOD meeting last week, so water will not be an issue.

My headcount update - likely to have a +1 with me, so please count me for 2 for dinner.

We will Be there Friday night late

What time Friday afternoon/evening will you be getting to the trailhead? I'm hoping to be to Loon Lake by 730-8PM and not sure if I'll wheel in part way or all the way to the RTF property, if part way I'll get up early else if you want to caravan in if we're there about the same time, I'm down to go the whole way.

Back